Is how I feel correct?

I think I'm never going to experience a romantic relationship.

I'm 22 years old and have never had a relationship, I've not had a date in 2 years and I've not had sex since 2013, (its frustrating when you go ice-skating more often than you have sex). I'm lonely, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I am. I have no confidence, I know i have many shortcomings. I'm 5'10, 220 pounds and facially ugly. I'm so fat because I comfort eat as a maladaptive coping strategy to deal with the stress of my exams at medical school. Recently I set up a tinder account, I'm actually quite surprised that I get a match about once a day, most of them aren't even spam. However, no-one ever messages back. All my friends have happy relationships and I feel that I am the single one, that's probably how i'm seen. I fear that in the near future being perpetually single in itself will set alarm bells ringing for any prospective date. There must be something wrong with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are what's wrong with you. Men with no self esteem are one of the biggest turn offs in the world. You clearly hate yourself. You need to work on you and then you'll experience the relationship you want.

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with you. You just need to wait to find the right person. She'll come along soon, don't give up.

What Guys Said 1

• I think similarly too. But for me it's past your point I'm at acceptance and embrace how I'm single for life. I got a bad looking face myself and im chubby at 205lbs at 6ft.