Guys, How often do you hang out with, or even text girls other than your girlfriend?

This is actually a series of questions. My boyfriend has developed a friendship with this girl he works with and I'm kind of on the fence about it. I mean I know he can be friends with whoever he wants. It still kind of bothers me a bit. They also text quite a lot. He does tell me when they are hanging out so I take this as a good thing -- he's not hiding their friendship.
How often would you hang out with or text girls who aren't your girlfriend?
Does she know and is she okay with it?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is being honest about it, leave it alone.

What Guys Said 7

• i don't text that much but if they text me i text back. if there is somethign to tell them i text them... but then i'm not a huge texter

as for hanging out it's not that frequent maybe once a month or once every two months and often times my wife is with us

i don't think it's so much about the frequency of the texting or hanging out as much as it's about the content of text and what they do when hanging out that should determine whether or not there is a problem

• I don't know why I'm not okay with it. This has been an issue for us for a while.

• i text and hang out close female friends. if i wanted them i would have dated them. and i tell my Girl that. trust me and we be A OK. just like i trust that she won't do anything regretful with her guy friends.

i never understood how people can be in realtionships where its just Him and her (and no other friends of opposite sex) due to trust issuses. when the relationship ends. both people (or whoever couldnt have friends) is stuck begging everyone to come back into their life again lol

• Well, I have always been single. I never had a girlfriend, I don't have any female friends either, so there is no question of texting them.

• I text my sister in law from time to time other than that. 97 percent of my text come from or texted to the wife. I don't hang out with no women.

• As I see it. A friendship with girl/guy should be able to be reversed..
    In the sense that, would he hang out with/text her so much, if she were a dude?

I often hang out with girls myself, but we're not alone together, but in a group, of sorts.

• Girls at work... don't text or hang-out with them outside of work. Only at the Christmas party etc.,

• i dont have anyone to hangout with. and have no friends so i text no one