Has anyone not used dating sites/apps?

feels like everyone has at one point but i have never tried it because a. i'm really lazy and b. not fond of meeting up with strangers

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never used them. I investigated them to see what sort of people are on there though. The flaws girls openly advertise on there is comical. It's a giant trash can that just keeps me shaking my head in disbelief. On one that I actually went through the process of filling in information to use the search function, I got a dozen or so girls messaging me with little to no information about me on the profile (primarily that I am tall and educated). So I figure there are a lot of girls gold digging on there, and a lot of spam bots. Overall they seem like a huge joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used tinder before but thats it.

What Guys Said 14

• No, never. Don't need to. Better to find people face to face. More chance of becoming a proper relationship. However, there is a special GAGer...

• I don't believe in that kind of meetups.

• I've installed some apps just for fun and because I was curious but never seriously tried dating with them.

but I plan to change that... starting things over the internet is easier for me

• I have never used one either :P.

• Tried it. It let me down terribly.

• i used a dating site last year thought i was talking to a man the same age as me who was a femboy ended up he was like a 300 pound 40 year old dude so i was like fuck this shit.

• I've never tried it! Never will. Call me old fashioned

• I use tinder lol using from like 8 months now

• I've never used a dating site or anything. I don't really like meeting online people in real life

• no, i have heard they are filled with spambots.

• I never have on a serious fashion.

• well you text with them first so you know them well better than a person that just asked you out xD. that´s not to say that they are good... i tried them and yeah they´re worthless.

• ik you text with them but they could tell you stuff like "I'm 20, 7 foot a pro ninja" and they're actually 5 foot and 67

• you see dating is a huge waste of time anyway... i mean how else are you going to sort out the bad ones. there´s no other way.

• by texting for quite some time, you can at least be somewhat sure that they are not a complete asshole.

• i never have. i have been married longer than the apps have been out

• Yeah but not very many meet ups at all

What Girls Said 11

• I can't say I ever have. I've been in a relationship for 3.5 years and even if I wasn't I doubt I would feel comfortable trying one anyway. I'm not too fond of opening up to strangers, especially when it comes to online.

• I've never used them.

• nope!

• i dont use apps. back in the day i had a POF but it was gross and i never go to it anymore. i have plenty of guys tryna get to me... but sadly I am rejecting them left N right bc im attached.. and it sux bc they are all good friends and some are hot.. but I am just like.. sorry guys...

• I haven't used them.

• I meet my boyfriend off of OK Cupid, it's not too terrible. Some people are obviously on there for one reason only so you just have to make it clear that that's not what you want.

• I used a social media site before called Tagged and eventually it became more about online dating. I haven't actually used a proper one before though. I don't think I'd be into it plus I'm too lazy commit right now.

• Never tried it and I never will.

• Won't lie I thought about it at one point but no never have :)

• I have never used a dating app or site.. What ever happened to meeting people face to face 🤔

• Fortunately I've never had the need to do so.