How can I tell if he's still interested in me or not? I can't seem to gauge his interest. Help?

This guy has messaging me on and off for the last month and a half. We didn't get around to meeting up properly until last week. We were quite near to each other so we met up and ended up at his house. (I'd like to point out that he is not a complete stranger, I knew him from before).

It was a chilled evening and everything seemed to me going well. There wasn't much flirting going on at all, but he did attempt to make a move. I was very reserved the whole time until the touch barrier I'm usually like this. I also mentioned the fact I'm still a Virgin in conversation which I know shocked him. Anyway on the way home we talked quite a bit, he texted me when he got home and joked about something we spoke about earlier.

The next day I called him, he said he was very tired and he seemed a little stressed out tbh. Nevertheless he still listened to me rant and offered me advice etc. After a while said he had to go and study. I haven't spoken to him since its been four days. I'm not sure if I should text him or does it sound like he's not interested anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Text him and say "how you been?" after that its up to him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0