Do guys hate girls who want to stay virgins until marriage?

Do guys hate girls who want to stay virgins until marriage

Most Helpful Guy

• Thing is it's a two way street.

Not too long ago, girls quite often were virgins until marriage. Men had to put in serious effort just to have sex with a non-hooker girl.
    Flip side is, when they married that girl, they could be fairly assured that they would have sex whenever they wanted within reason... that their wife would stay attractive for them... that unless they cheated or started shooting up drugs or beating the shit out of her, they would remain married.

Now, marriage is absolutely no guarantee of sex, a relationship, or anything. You can be divorced for anything and women initiate most divorces.

Meaning... you're like a car dealership saying you have to buy the car to drive it. But you took away all the warranties and quality assurances and instead, the buyer could pay full price to get a car that stops working after a year, or the dealership could take it back later and force him to keep paying.

Hence, today, a guy waiting around for a "virgin until marriage" is idiotic. Because he's paying the high commitment price without anything in return.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck boys do. No real man care's.

• Lol so everyone that doesn't stay virgin until marriage is a fuck boy now?

• @ConsultantIsBack what? Reread bro...
      Asker: why do guys hate girls who want to stay a virgin til marriage"
      My fine ass: only FUCK BOY'S... hate somoene for this, a real man doesn't give a shit about ur choice.
      Lol, Where in that did I mention anything about a guy being a fuck boy for NOT being a virgin til marriage?
      I implied one who will hates a chick for not busting it wide open is pussy!☺

• hahaha oh shit my bad lmao forgive me

What Guys Said 31

• short answer: no

long answer: yes, if the only thing they care about is getting laid, and they find their sexual desires to be more important that your personal choice.
    However, I think such a men are a minority, and should be ignored in general, which is why I offered the short answer of "no," because as long as a guy knows you are not opposed to sex, that you don't hate sex, that you even WANT sex, and you are simply waiting? As long as a guy knows you are not frigid? He might get stressed out, or annoyed, that you are not ready to put out for him, even after X amount of time, but he DOES understand why, and he doesn't hate you for it.

• No we don't hate them infact most of us that aren't dicks are proud and admire women who do that guys too. If I find out a woman I'm dating is still waiting till her wedding day then she just shot right up my ranks-no sexual innuendo intended. Way to few women/men actually want to wait these days sadly.

• I don't hate ofc not. I wouldn't date them however, due to incompatibility tho.
    I think lots of the religious/disney programmed girls and guys will find that they severely limit their dating pool with that choice, but that's an admirable choice and a very personal one.
    In some religions it works great, (Mormon for example) because the majority collectively make the choice to be virgin until marriage, so if you date within the niche-religious-community, it can work out, but again that is limiting your dating pool dramatically.

• I'm going to keep it real. The only reason that a guy wouldn't date a woman who wants to remain a virgin until after getting married is because he just wants to have sex and he doesn't see himself marrying you. There I said it. If he can actually see himself settling down with you, he will wait. Any guy whoever tells you anything different is lying and just trying to get in your pants.

• "Hate" is a very strong word. I don't really think any guys care, for as long as they're not interested in that specific girl or somehow interacting with her and interested in having sex with her. If she's just some random nobody in the masses of society at large, then who cares?

• no, it pretty cool if you can stick by your values even if its unpopular. It shows good character and strength

• I dont hate them I just wouldn't want to date them. I also know some girls sleep around and then lie and say they are virgins when they want to get married so personally I wouldn't want to take that chance.

• I don't hate them, but I'm not compatible with them.

• I don't hate them, I friend zone them.

• Nope I don't hate them I respect that choice because it's one I am also making and they are the preferred girl I would choose to be with.

• Well I don't think they HATE them, but many of them see it as an unnecessary obstacle in building a relation

• Well if you have no sex drive, you don't care if you are sexually compatible with the person you plan to marry, you are over religious, and you want marriage over truly knowing someone then yeah you suck as a potential partner. I wouldn't hate you as a person, but I would reject you.

• no, what you do with you body is your business. Just be a nice person

• I don't, actually.

I think they're delusional and irrational, but I don't hate them.

I only hate the ones who fake indecision and string a guy on forever about eventually giving it up but is only just masking her insecurities.

• Virgin, as in hymen intact and blow jobs don't count (the Jimmy Carter loophole)? Nope.
    Virgin as in girls without dildos don't count? I smell 3-some down the road.
    Virgin as in completely asexual in deed if not desire? They have my sympathy.

• No, I don't hate girls who want to stay virgins until marriage. In fact, I really admire them.

• With a vitriolic passion.

• I don't hate them at all. I admire the girls who wait, pretty rare to hear and see these days.

I also will still date/be with them anyways even if it meant no sex until marriage. It's not much of a problem to me.

• Not hate but sister-zoned for life.

• Not hate, I just won't consider em lol

• It's their value. And I respect it. Infact, my date is a virgin from what I gather and I think she's the one.

• haha no xD i just won´t date them.

• No, why would they hate them? That's just stupid.

It's better to be a virgin than a whore.

• I don't hate them, I just don't share their views and would never date one.

• I don't hate them, but I think it's dumb. Sexual compatibility is often an important part of a successful marriage. Waiting until marriage to figure that out could be disastrous...

• no, its their decision so whatever.

• I sure don't.

• Most don't hate them, they just don't date them.

• Don't get them, they're just not for me.

• I don't hate them I just won't date them. Imagine marrying someone and find out you're not sexually compatible. Now either you get divorced or you live the rest of your life being sexually miserable.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 6

• hate is a strong word :p

• I don't "hate" anyone for whatever they decide when it comes to sex. It's their decision, not mine.

• No. Some just prefer girls that have experience.

• Not interested in sex. NO thank you.

• Hate is a strong word and yes they will stay away from girls like that

• Most guys won't wait until marriage