Girls, do you cut off contact with guy friends once you get into a relationship?

I was talking to this girl for a year and I asked her to hang out with me cupple times but she flaked, she finally agreed to have lunch with me but she started talking about how hot this other guy she liked is and I felt so bad because I had developed feelings for her, I opened up to her and told a heartbreaking story about my past and why I work so hard and she hasn't responded to me text like she normally does. I know she isn't interested but I feel it is back to square one again. I usually move on quickly but I think what hurt me is I known for a longer period than most. I think she has a boyfriend now. I will accept defeat.

0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, I still have contact with my male friends and often hang out with them. I guess she's either uncomfortable with your feelings or she is fousing on her boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would be respectful

0|0
    0|0
  • no, we don't cut off connections with our guy friends. if they are our friends, we won't ditch them just because we are in a relationship

0|0
    0|0