Does my boyfriend not really love me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5 months. He planned a trip to another province for a month and I'm supposed to go meet him after three weeks. When he left he told me he loved me so much and was going to miss me. He said he'd call everyday. He also said he was so lucky to have me because I was supporting him take this trip. The thing is when he got there he lost his wallet with all his is in the first day. This stressed him out and spent a week figuring what he was going to do about it. He called me the first two days and we talked in total for an hour then he's been texting me and sending me pics a few days it went silent like two day and I called and texte him. Thing is I feel like he doesn't miss me. He hasn't called everyday after work like he mentioned he would do ( it was him insisting). I feel like he's being selfish and only focusing on his problems and I'm being taked for granted. He could have called everyday like he promised. I also feel like he never asks how work was or about my things. I wonder if he really loves me

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he is just distracted. You should try to talk to him and ask him if he loves you or not.
    Good Luck.

• You should try to talk to him about it, be direct, it could help.👍

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried to remind him of his promise?