Would you date someone who's unemployed?

I'm guessing this question has been asked already, but I wanted to get some (new) answers.

Updates:
What if the guy had no intention of getting a job and was slacking around your place?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Why are they unemployed? I'd date jobless students. I'd also date someone who will probably get a job soon. I wouldn't date someone too lazy or emotionally unstable to get off the couch.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she's motivated to do something in the future.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on if he was planning on working or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're looking for work I don't hold it against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on for what reason they are unemployed.
    If they are unemployed because they only just graduated, perfectly fine. If they are unemployed because they lack the ambition and motivation to look for work, hell nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not if he has no intention to work... But then he would not be unemployed too, since unemployed are those who are willing to work but cannot obtain a job.
    Either way I won't, cause well my mama says it takes more than air and love to feed a hungry stomach.
    But on the other hand if he got unemployed after we started dating I would support him until he get employed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a temporary thing and if he's actively looking for employment, then I would date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I guess if I liked the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ONLY date people who are unemployed. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely!!! 😍

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It would depend on why she was unemployed. If she was looking for work that is fine but if she was not and just sat on the sofa all day, watched day time TV, ate bags of chips and sat there farting all day then no I would not date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would I don't care about that until we Get married then I want your help

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I haven't been in a relationship in forever and I have 2 jobs I have a freind who just sits and plays Xbox all day and he's never EVER been single for more than like a month in fact he's got a place with this girl that takes care of him while he sits and plays his Xbox all day... that should pretty much sum up your question

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, simple fact is this, if they are circumstances (taking care of an elderly family member) they have situations going on

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my standards are down to female and sane, and those are starting to get shaky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl? Yes
    Boy? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want unemployed girl! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Site I have and I wold do so in the future as well.

0|0
    0|0