Am I wrong for not wanting to do anything with him anymore?

This guy and I started dating. He amazing in person but he is terrible at texting. This bothered me in the beginning but he got a bit better at it (he would text back as soon as he would see my message and he was initiating texting more often). Then he went for a business trip for 2 weeks and texted me maybe once only. When he came back he called me and I suggested that we could have a coffee one of these days and he said he'd love to! 2 days pass by and I texted him asking if he is free later for a coffee. This was yesterday. He didn't "see" the message whole day, and then when he did he didn't reply. This was on FB. He completely ignored it and I felt like shit. I instantly got turned off. I used to make excuses about him, always justifying his lack off effort in texting, and I just can't anymore. I'm not even mad at him, I'm just so indifferent... I don't care why he didn't respond and I'm not excited about seeing him at all anymore. It all basically changed over night, it's weird. I know he will text me today with some lame excuse (or none) and I'm just like "meeh, please don't." Some of you might say that this is nothing and that I am being a bitch, but it doesn't matter if it's a big or a small thing, all that it matters is how I feel about it. It's out of my control. I just think ignoring someone you're close to/dating is just plain rude and I can't deal with rude.

What Guys Said 1

• In Western culture children are led to believe that the point of being born is to grow up and to fall in love. Those who are not in love are thought to be incomplete as human beings. The dirty tramp with his wizened crone of a girlfriend is considered happier than the wealthy bachelor who enjoys the attentions of many women but favors none in particular. Clearly this is not right. I’ve been in love and I’ve been out of love. They’re both perfectly acceptable and bearable states for a person to experience.
    There are various things that are just as important, if not more so, than being in love. Here are just a few: saving money, learning, caring for your family. You want more? Eating properly, exercise, hygiene, creativity and invention. Friendship. Adventure. Teaching another person what you know. Love can be great but it does not trump all.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not being a bitch, I get turned of by lack of attention too. Either he cared enough to respond or he didn't. You felt he didn't, so why waste your time with him :)

• Yeah it's pretty rude. I think you should lie low. A guy who really wants a girl won't make her doubt if he's interested. Guys are pretty obvious, even those who are shy. You've given him much oppotunity to grab and he didn't. I think it's reasonable that you don't wanna date him anymore. Besides, you feel like you don't wanna date him anymore so why date him?