How do I break the texting addiction?

I get a rush whenever I get a text from this guy. We had been going back and forth for days and then his replies got shorter and shorter. But he... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, good move not texting him when he didn't text you back. As a texting addict myself, I understand your situation. Sometimes though when too much texting happens early in the relationship, it kills some of the rush for the guy. Girls seem to become more interested, but guys become less interested if there's too much right in the beginning. Loses some of that "i miss you" factor. No harm done though. Just don't text him until he texts you back since he didn't answer you before. And when the texting starts back up again, don't make the convo's too drawn out. Make plans to go out instead. And don't always jump on your phone and drop everything when he texts you. Wait a little bit before texting him back from time to time so he knows that you have a life and are a busy girl. Good luck!

• Haha, and he will text again. Right? Of course he will, they always do. You can set your watch to it. Right? I keep telling myself that. ah, I am better than this!

• Haha sometimes it takes a long time. but I've never had a guy not come back at some point. just give it time!