His friend kissed me, is this wrong?

So I've been talking to this guy for couple weeks, he invited me out with acouple of his friends. His friend was being friendly to me, talking to me and etc. the guy I'm talking to asked the same friend to drop me off home because it'd getting late. He agrees to. While we're driving he admits that he finds me beatiful and that he thinks I'm really cool. Once at my house he kissed me, I was shocked. Should I feel guilty for even entertaining the thought of talking to this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mere flattery to reach into your pants

Most Helpful Girl

• If the original guy never claimed to like you or to want to date you, it's okay. Sounds like he could even have been playing wingman. So yeah, find out what thd first guy wanted and if it's nothing too painful, go ahead with the second one.

What Guys Said 5

• He kissed you and what were you doing? Standing there getting kissed?
    Don't blame it on the guy if you participated in it.

• Yes you should.

• You let him kiss you

• one important question but u got to be honest , did u like the kiss did u think of how nice it was

• go on girl...

What Girls Said 0