My girlfriend liking some other guy? Please help me?

- My girlfriend of 2 years is shifting to her hometown permanently where this guy lives with whom she has already flirted with him and he is an a$$hole and treated her badly and she talks about him a lot.

- She has her hair done, straight hair , nails done etc, as if she is getting ready to impress someone, which i think is that guy coz she knows now she will be moving to her home town and when she meets me she just wears normal jeans and t-shirt and makes no effort to look good.

- Was our love just a drama? Did she make a fool of me? Was i just a backup guy in this city and she used me to roam and have sex and now she is done with me?

Note- she is a very flirtatious person.

• If she making an effort to look good for him , like hair straightening and nails, then she has already made up her mind that she wants that guy. She wants that guy in her home town, your'e done bro, forget her.
  • She won't leave you , she loves you. Stop overthinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• You weren't her back up guy to begin with, but she's obviously developed feelings for this guy and wants to look good for him. If you don't end it with her, she'll probably dump you first because it sounds like she's moving back to her home town to be closer to him. I really hate it when this happens to people. I used to have a group of friends at secondary school, we all went out and had fun at ten pin bowling and laser quest. I'm not using any names but one of the girls was in a relationship with guy A bit then developed feelings for guy B, dumped guy A and went with guy B. Surprisingly enough neither of those relationships lasted long. Maybe she's not " the one" for you after all. I haven't had a relationship yet, when I hear about stuff like this happening. . . it kinda puts me off.

• She came from her hometown here for her graduation for 3 years, she stayed here for 3 years - had sex with me, roamed around movies, parks etc with me and now she is going back to her hometown permanently where she already has this guy :(
      I feel like a male pr0stitute who has been used and now she is gonna throw me :(

• You would think the least she could do was tell you. All that secrecy would annoy me. I know it would still hurt like hell, but that way she wouldn't be leading you on anymore.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Too bad she didn't care for you enough to explain all this face-face & insure YOU were making plans for a replacement to soften the crash about to happen to your love life.
    Flirts are not exclusive, few friends & deep lovers - they have friends/shoes for every occasion and lifestyle, ergo - this ass is about to be used & abused until she cherry picks his connections & lifestyle for what she wants and leaves him to crash (like you) on her new path adventures away from him.
    Don't bother to write me back in defense of her, pal... been there, done that... and even after you crash, these types will come back and pick at your remains, so confident their flirts work on anyone, anytime, anyplace... RUN and thanks God you are free to find someone sane

• So, she has made up her mind to dump me?
      She is still sweet and nice to me, but I know where this will go,
      I also heard the news that SHE IS TRYING TO CONTACT THAT GUY now,
      so basically she is warming that guy up, am i done forever?

• Please adjust your thinking to
      I HOPE she's through playing with my emotions
      b/c I don't want her all over that guy, then come back to me smearing his crud all over me... or worse, go back-forth between him & I.

Remember you are on a merry-go-round, playing musical chairs until that magic gal appears that no longer wants to change horses/chairs and you become a keeper. There's at least one of these for each of us!

What you had was a vacation, NOT a house & lifestyle. Enjoy it for what it was and take vacations OTHER places, not the same places

What Girls Said 8

• It sounds like she is really going to give this Guy A... Try.
    However, She probably will find that the Grass is not Greener on the other side of the Faulty Fence and come back to you, Thinking that you will always be there to care, Mistaking your Kindness for Weakness.
    It's up to you, If you want to Stay and See what happens. The ball is in your court. However, If she is this Cheat Sheet, She can no longer be trusted.
    Good luck. xx

• Leave dude. It might seem like she's still nice to you and wants you but if her thing with the other guy works out, you'll be sorry for not leaving first. She's keeping you as her backup.

• leave her... she is tryna impress that other guy

• Thnx, so she has made up her mind to leave me?

• That girl sounds like a problem person. I'd dump her and meet someone new.

• Whether she is actually trying to impress him or not, the fact that you're so worried about it means your relationship is basically hooked anyways. Stay together and you're just gonna become paranoid and possessive.

• Did she outwardly say she liked him?

• She said he is a player.

• Writing poems for someone is a little sketchy, but nothing to scream cheating. Otherwise, I think you're being paranoid if she has not outwardly say that she likes him. Girls like to make their man jealous if that's all it takes to get the attention.

• Some women these days ffs, seriously who the hell does that. Her train of thought is retard if you want my honest opinion she knows your her fallback guy. You need to dump her and make sure she's taken down a few notches. Here's her train of thought I guarantee you she's thinking' "Oh that guy from my hometown has good dick even though he's s player I don't care. I can't wait to fuck him because I miss that ride. It's okay though because if I ever want a serious relationship the guy I'm getting ready to leave worships the goddess I am. Do I can fuck around all I want and come back when I feel like it." Say no to conceded fucks.

• it sounds like she's not over him... yet

• I vote a now, I didn't even read the question..

• Or you're just reading too much into nothing

What Guys Said 15

• Well, if she has already started liking another guy then it's not a good sign and not good for the relationship. There is nothing you can do, it's her feelings so if she decides to leave you for another man then all you do is be prepared to accept that.

You may not like to hear this, but that's the truth.

However you said she is a very flirtatious person, so it's anyways better that you don't have such a person in your life.

• Why do I think she is "insecure". She's one of those girls that needs to win a guy over with her "sexual prowess", but it is never enough, so she goes for the next one. ? Possible? If so, I'd say she is a wounded soul. The fact she digs a bad boy is another sign... she probably had a dominant, controlling dad and so she's drawn to that.
    wild guesses... based upon what I just heard.

• You are bang on! , her dad is a control freak and doesn't talk to her properly so you maybe right that she is getting drawn to a guy who is like her father.
      And also, when she stayed here for 3 years, she needed someone for her needs to be satisfied so she used me for sex and lunches and movies and dinners etc.
      And now she is moving back to her hometown so she needs someone for her needs there too, so she is lining up that guy.

• I'm sorry for your suffering. If you only knew what I knew and have been trying to convey about how this stuff works. She's acting out of her wounds from childhood... a ship with the rudder jammed heading right for the rocks!
      She needs counseling to climb out of it, is the hardest thing to get started and do because who wants to drudge up all those emotions and put them in perspective? As a person who cares about her, loves her (as a human being, not just a sexual object), you can try to navigate her that direction and see if she is interested. I doubt she would be right now if she has aspirations this other guy will fill the void.
      She's gonna do this over and over until she breaks. This is why daddys are soooo important!
      Now for the ball breaker... YOU! You were attracted to her:) That says something about you. Maybe she was just a hot babe, and guys are visual, and she is flirtatious so drew you in. But take pause and look at hourself...

• and learn everything you can from thsi scenario about yourself, your own emotional wounds and what you are looking for. It is worth the pause. It sounds like she is moved on, or high risk of losing her... how could you keep her, nothing is gonna fill that void (daddys lack of love) but Jesus and counseling IMHO.

My hurt to know you put time in, and losing her. But you dodged a life long bullet if I read this right...

• Oh yea dude run. I had a lab tech whom I worked with and she had a legitimately good boyfriend, he was a police officer (not saying all police are good people).

I was single at the time and definitely gave off the player vibe. She was not appropriate at all and as the semester progressed she was dressing increasingly provocatively. She would even come into my station and flirt with me around my students (I was a teaching assistant at the time). One day I got mad and yelled at her in front of all the students, telling her to leave and not come back.

Anyhow, yes they do this. The more attractive they are, the more shallow they are.

• So when a woman looks nice for a guy, are u sure she is tryina seduce him and tryina getting laid with him?

• Not always, but in my case it seemed she was giving me the green light or perhaps being an attention whore.

She would "brush" against me, bite her lips, touch herself, stare, and she even asked me to beat her, in the workplace I might add. She was loving the attention, that's for sure.

Remember that your girlfriend could just dress specifically to feel good about herself. However if you start to see changes in her "patterns" be weary. I. e. coming home at odd hours dressed really good,, and then coming up with some dumb excuse that would not possibly fly.

• What's concerning to me ironically is that she is saying he is an asshole. This seems to be code for "I like that guy" nowadays.

• In my experience, that whole "very flirtatious person" is bullshit. Girls know when the flirt and who they flirt with.
    On the other hand, I wouldn't get wrapped up in the idea of what you perceive to be flirting. Keep it in the back of your mind for now until you get some real evidence.
    Rooting for you.

• Don't give her a chance to end it. You should just ignore her from this moment. If that guy is such an asshole and she's falling for him, let her. If you were that good to her in your relationship, she's gonna have a lot of regret when all you will be is happy. Just be a ghost. Like she doesn't exist.

• Dump her ass very brutally. Humiliate her to the nth degree and be a real bastard when you leave. You owe her nothing. I mean it. Be as nasty as you can be. She deserves nothing more.

• He is more handsome than you it's over don't bother look for a girl uglier than ur present girlfriend

• Man stop being a drama queen. Just because she made efforts to look good it doesn't mean she'll leave you. Just put yourself in her situation, would you make efforts to look good if you moved to another city?

• Im her boyfriend, there is no reason for her to do hair straight and nails done unless she is expecting to meet someone special and she is tryina impress him by looking her best..

• So you don't try to look good when you're going to somewhere else because you have a girlfriend? Personally, i'd rather look good all time whether i have a girlfriend or not.

• Girl want to look good for everyone , not just guy. She might want to look nice for her family or friend. Plus if a girl want to leave you, you can't stop her or do anything. Stop worrying and appreciate you have nice hot girlfriends

• Girl don't want impress you all the time if she comfortable with you. My girl don't like dress but she wear it for last time I went out

• Bro, i can bet you.
      If a woman is head over heals in love with you, she will go out of her way to look good for you.
      But if she is meeting u in pyjamas , tshirt and jeans, u can be sure that she doesn't think that heighly of you or takes you for granted or her attraction for u has dropped.

• Yes, girl do that to impress you but it take a lot time. How about you look for sign your girl still into you. Does she text or call you just to talk to you ( I pretty sure she does since she talk about this guy to you). Do she ask how she look or care about your opinion. Does she make you food or go out with you. These little thing count but sometime tooken for granted

• Leave her now, before you get hurt

• Your goose is cooked

• She is gona dump me?

• Bro, if a girl is making an effort to look good for a guy like straight hair and nails done, r u sure she is trying to make him her bf?

• Who knows but that's about all they spend money on the first couple dates on makeup and shit most expect the guy to pay in my experience. I wouldn't trust her myself but I've had bad experiences so trust your gut for now just don't be shocked if she does flake out and disappear

• Just trust each other. That's the biggest part of any relationship. Trust. Many girls doll themselves up just to feel better or when meeting new people, if you've been with someone a long time you get comfortable with them and don't feel the need to doll up so much. Just relax man, only time will tell and if she cheats on you then you're better off without her.

• Lmfaooo

• How is she YOUR gitlfriend?

• Move on she is acting like a bitch