Should I delete him or leave him be?

To make it short, I was dating/hanging out with this guy for like 2 months. He then moved away to another country and that was it, we ended it but we stayed in touch. I thought that was it, until he came back out of the blue after 2 weeks. I was really surprised! He messaged me on FB the very same day he got back, all excited. I told him I was glad he got back and that we could grab a coffee one of these days. He replied he would love to. So after like 2 days, I asked him what are his plans for today (yesterday) hinting at that coffee. He saw my message and completely ignored it. It's been 24h now and I feel like crap! I think this is very rude and I don't want to see him anymore, unless he has a really good explanation for it! I don't even have the energy to wonder why he would ignore me, I don't care - he did. And he was online the whole day today. I'm done being nice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Before doing anything, just wait another day or two. If still no response with a explanation, then you can delete his number and call it a day.

• Yeah he wasn't that interested nor serious at all. I've had a lot of guys that fell off like that and everything was fine. A lot are just not serious or not that interested in you. So yes delete him and leave him be.

• Maybe he was busy and forgot to reply. But if you think he did it purposely then delete him if you want to

• No I don't think he did it on purpose, I think he is clueless about it. He probably saw my message but was "too busy" doing something else and thought that replying is not that important right now, then forgot about it. It's equally bad. It means I'm nowhere on his priority list. I seriously don't see what could be so goddamn important to prevent a person to type back few simple words "I'm busy today talk to you tomorrow"?