What should I do about a boy?

So there is this guy I am attracted to and we don't have classes together but we see each other in the hallway all the time and kind of stare at each other. My friends think I should message him but I'm afraid of being rejected and I want to say hi in the hall but I get nervous and don't want to make him uncomfortable:/ what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• "but I'm afraid of being rejected"
    1) Then don't be.

"what do you think I should do?"
    Refer to (1).

Can't you talk after school?

• No I don't ever see him after school or anything and I don't know like my friends boyfriend messaged her first when she didn't even know him in person and stuff but I just don't want to be awkward or anything.

• Say hi

• You should wait for him to make the first move, its better than getting rejected in hallway or try to speak to him when, he is isolated from his friend.

• Yeah but I am friends with one of his friends he has known his whole life and she said he has absolutely no game and doesn't know how to get girls 😂

• He is the kind, that need to be asked first. Do it when he is isolated. Your friend can play his part and you can have little chat with him.

What Girls Said 0