Thinking about this girl what should I do?

so been talking to a girl for a month, this the same girl I've been talking about in my other questions, so I've been talking to her for a month and i didn't want to catch feelings for this girl but I did. I truthfully like her. She isn't really my type but I miss talking to her on the phone and texting her throughout the day.. as well as kissing her. See We talked for a month, i wasn't too surer where things were going was shwe looking for something serious or just sex so i made an advance towards sex... didn't go as planned. NOW she won't talk to me, she won't answer any of my calls or text. When i made that advance and it failed i was like whaaat... so then i told her how i felt about her... that went down she apparently didn't feel the same... so apologized to her for telling her how i felt and i apologized to her for assuming she felt the same... we haven't talked for a week now... what should i do?

so been talking to a girl for a month, this the same girl I've been talking about in my other questions, so I've been talking to her for a month and i didn't want to catch feelings for this girl but I did. I truthfully like her. She isn't really my type but I miss talking to her on the phone and texting her throughout the day.. as well as kissing her. See We talked for a month, i wasn't too surer where things were going was shwe looking for something serious or just sex so i made an advance towa

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• OK the suicide act is abut extreme. Let's have that as a plan b and never use that. Just move on bud. You failed and now what you have to do is regain what ever dignity you have Left and find a different girl.

• Fake "suicide" acting will break her heart and She will be with you again, you can't force her just talk to her or I told you what to do.