Do girls date younger guys?

I'm in college but I like a girl 5 years older than me who's working. Do you think she will date me?

I'm a friend of her, should I try asking her out on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with up to 2 years younger

• The more interesting question is... How much older do you go? 😏😉

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly no. Hell a lot won't even date guys their own age they have to be older.

What Girls Said 5

• I can't speak for other girls, but I wouldn't date a younger guy. I always prefer the ones who are older than me.
    But at least, you could try. She might be different.

• Some do and some don't. If you want to ask her out, do it.

• Unfortunately for you, they usually don't.

• I usually don't get involved with younger guys. Specially not with those who are five years younger, as they're still teenagers.

• I've always dated both younger and older, so there are those who do.

What Guys Said 7

• Its rare but its possible. I guess you have to show her that you are mature for your age. No one likes dating a kid.

• Every girl is different. You have a 50/50 shot, if you think she likes you and you like her don't let the social norm of age get in your way bud. Good luck :)

• Absolutely not. No girl has ever dated a younger guy in the history of the human race. Maybe you'll be the first, though.

• Some make exceptions but most don't.

• Most of them would not. Just the honest truth.

• Yes!! Go for it!!

• I do not know anything about or you so I would I know if she would date you or not