Does age really matter?

My boyfriend is two years younger than me and sometimes I think I criticize simply because of his age. Or is he really in the wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're a control freak. Like you have to be the group leader in school. You don't want people to read you directions, you want to hold teh directions yourself and read them. That's why you're dating a guy young enough that you feel in control of the relationship. You should stop playing with the poor guy, and date someone you respect. Age does indeed matter when we are young, but that's not the issue here. The issue is you don't respect the guy, and you're trying to control/change him.

What Guys Said 2

• an age difference of 2 years does not really matter at all I think , that's not worth worrying about

• 2 years is nothing.if it is a very big gap its a bit weird.

What Girls Said 1

• its not really wrong, I just think it's a little weird. let me give you an example

I'm in high school.

i once saw this senior girl, flirting with a freshman. the picture just looked wrong

your situation may be different, but I think it's just a little bit weird

but if you really like this guy, then go for it, and don't care what other people think...