Would You Judge A Girl If She Did This?

Would you judge a girl if she jogged home from school?
I'm 15 years old, and I'm overweight. My dad said so himself because he concerned with my health.
I wanna lose weight, but whenever I get home from school I just don't wanna do anything,
so I have this idea if I bring workout clothes to school, and change in the bathroom right after school, and jog home from school, and when i get home finish the rest of my workout. I will lose weight, so if you saw me jogging home from school. Would you think that's weird? Do you think the other kids will judge me?
Please help.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Other kids might, but keep it up for a bit and they'll give it up. When you get results then you'll get back any and all of that shittalking in compliments. :)

It sucks but you have to power through it. Maybe you could get help, I don't know. But for me, no one helped me, no gym, no trainer, no special diets. No one was going to help me and I only had power over me so I worked at it and lost 60kg with regular exercise and watching my diet.

Getting past that judgement will be good for your character, not just your health. It's humbling but also boosts confidence.

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to me, people will judge u wherever you go, whatever you do, etc. There's ALWAYS gonna be haters and judgers, but are u gonna relay on THEM? or do you wanna make YOURSELF happy? It isn't weird at all, and u should be proud that u will try lose weight!! 😎 You are still young, dont let people control u and don't ask people about how u should live YOUR life, thats a big mistake. And who knows? Maybe u might inspire someone else with what u will do!!
    go out there and do what u did and just don't care about what people will think coz you are trying to make your life better, so why care? Good luck and be happy 💁

What Guys Said 10

• They will judge you but at your age you should really not care what they think or say. Your health is more important than your peers views. If you like a guy you can even invite him along with you. It is a good time to just hang with your freinds till you get home.

• No one should judge you for that. In fact you should be praised for trying to better your health. Also tell your dad that you need to eat better too, can't just be eating processed food if you want good health.

• Can you jog with a back pack on? How many miles is the jog?

• I see people of all ages jogging every day, nobody will think anything of it. The only person that might is if you are walking with someone.

• No you can do whatever you want. I'm not the one to judge you when it's not affecting me. It's good exercise, you are holding extra weight (backpack) when you run. Make sure you don't fall and you don't eat junk food.

• No, U gotta get it in wherever u are OP

• Yes, it's extremely weird.

• No one should, but everyone will judge you. You should just convince to do so once you're home.

• I would admire that. Now some people may or may not have a different view.

Keep in mind that for losing weight it boils down to time spent active, not your personal exhaustion. So simply walking 30 minutes extra each day might be all it takes.

• They've already noticed you're overweight.

THere are two categories of overweight people

Those who are doing nothing about it.

And those who are trying to change it.

Guess who is respected more?

What Girls Said 10

• I jog to and from school for years no problem if anyone Starr's, flip them :)

• Id be watching u go like "thats my girl, 🏃💪 look at her go"

• do it girl! super rad

• People will judge, but it's good that you're doing that so don't worry about them. You're doing what's good for your body :)

• I don't really think it's weird but I think the others might, since everyone is super judgy all the time. It's hard to work out when you get home, but if you push yourself I do think you can do it.

• run with your backpack on your front... it's way easier. Goodluck!

• I don't see what's wrong with that, I'd do that.

• Nooo I chose yes but I wanted to choose no. I would admire it.

• Yes, that's something people will judge. Someone wanting to better themselves by being fit and healthy. Yep that's such a bad thing for a fifteen year old to do. What is the world coming to? How dare someone jog!

• I wouldn't judge you for it at all. If anything, it's a great idea! (I'm curious, though, how will you be running with your backpack/schoolbooks?)

I will say, though, that whether you do it or not, people will judge you. What I mean by that is, there will ALWAYS be those jerks who see you jogging home, who feel like it's their business to yell out lame remarks to you. What I'm saying is, do it for your health, but be aware that there are those kind of terrible people out there... don't let any of those negative things that may come your way affect you. At the end of the day, you live your life and they live theirs.

There will also be people who might approach you and say how encouraging it is to see you doing something like that. Let the goal of being healthy and those positive comments serve as further motivation to keep doing it.