Have you ever let the wrong girl or guy go?

Did you try and fix it?

By "wrong" I mean it was wrong to let them go because they're the right person for you.
Rephrased: Have you ever let a person go who may have been "the one" and then later regretted it?

Most Helpful Guy

• We should always let the wrong ones go... if you mean if we let the right ones go, then it's another story.

• By "wrong" I mean it was wrong to let them go because they're the right person for you.

• Oh, got it. No, I have never done that. I don't think I have found the right one yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you please rephrase your question?

• Have you ever let a person go that may have been "the one," and then later regretted it?

• There is no such thing as "the one". The sooner you realize this, the less concerned you will be.

What Guys Said 1

• Elaborate more?

• As in rejecting or dumping someone who actually might've been the one for you.

• I have never ran across this before..

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know of let go is right term. Perhaps didn't try hard enough or see interest that was there. Sure... Don't we all at some point?