Why don't guys I like, like me?

Most of my life I have had a really hard time dating. Guys I've liked have never liked me back. A lot of people tell me what a great personality I have and how I have so much going for me. My older co-workers tell me how great I am and how dating should be easy for me. It's nice to hear but it makes me wonder why can't I get a guy to like me if I'm so great :( I think I'm cute even though I'm overweight and I feel confident when I'm not trying to impress anyone. I feel good about myself till I try to date someone. I've had a couple crushes at my current work place and it seems like when I try to get to know them they start pulling away. I hate that every time I think someone is flirting with me they are just being nice to me. Why can't I tell the difference. What am I doing wrong?

What Guys Said 2

• Overweight

• I think it's your weight, the way your dress or something your doing that just make not want to date you

• Maybe that's true. I dress very feminine but maybe I try to hard.

• Yeah sometimes you just have to have them come to you somehow, maybe some nice body wash smelling perfume but not overdue it

• Thanks I'll try that

What Girls Said 1

• You were not lucky enough or they didn't think you were compatible. It happens.