I'm 24 and soon to 25 I never had a girlfriend?

I'm 24 and soon to be 25 I never had a girlfriend

Am I missing anything from this, I'm in college I'm currently at community college and planning on transferring either once I get enough credit hours or once I get my associates degree

Thanks for opinions
This probably isn't something likely to change

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just fine. Relax and don't worry about it. It will happen when it does. It's not a competition. The more you stress about it the more you push against it happening.

• Well most people have had at least one relationship by my age and I know that my first relationship isn't gonna be a homerun that's why I'm stressing I'm way behind

• It's a belief you've developed because of the pattern you've experienced. The longer the pattern then stronger the belief. But it's the belief that perpetuates the pattern. I know it's difficult to come to understand and come to terms with but if you can change your belief then eventually the pattern will change.

• How is it a belief and how can I change it

What Girls Said 5

• No , it's alright.
    I feel as if you are focusing on your credits/education, so may be you never had girlfriend because of that.

• No that has nothing to do with it

• Situation will change.
      You are studying , you will get job.
      You will have car and all.
      It may take time but u will get there.
      Try to see life with positive aspect.
      Everyone has problems but how to deal with it really matters.
      Finding a girlfriend is not a big deal , you will find one.
      All the best !!

• Thanks

• It's definitely not going to change if you don't believe that it will

• It really won't it's been this long

• I followed male model David Barrueco on Tumblr and he didn't have a girlfriend. He was rather sad about it.

• Is this real?

• Cause I'm ugly and fat I did that maybe I would be so sad or angry all the time I legit believe that 24 years of sexual frustration is why I'm as sad as i am

• Just approach the girl. Don't be mean because nobody likes mean people especially if they're ugly.
      There is a Tumblr made by an ugly girl that explains how life is as an ugly girl: ugly-girl-problems. tumblr. com

• Personality means most!

• My brother is in the same boat. All in good time, Sir... :)

What Guys Said 7

• U should start meeting girls and dating around. I'm willing to offer my advice if u need any :)

• I have zero experience with women

• U need to start by building a social circle, from which u can meet girls. U can't run before u can walk.

• Can't exactly build a social circle from nothing, but hey dating is not for everyone I mean it's ok if there isn't a women out there for me. There are just some things that aren't meant for some guys like myself

• 1) ... but have u had sex with, hooked up with, or kissed women?

2) Are u abstaining by choice and happy with that, or are you thinking you are "missing out "?

• I'm missing out I never did any of that stuff

• I feel I'm too ugly

• Tour is over boyo. Time to start lifting. Your only chance.

• What do you mean?

• You need more chest development. Your arms look good. Some ab work.. low bodyfat. Would do you wonders

• I would get a girl

• Yeah like losing virginity

• Doesn't seem to be uncommon

• How is it not uncommon I live on a college campus and it's like everyone has a girlfriend

• Well it seems there are lots of guys out there there are late bloomers

• How is hard if you go to the girl you like and say I like you and want to take you out?

• I'm not good looking it's not that easy

• You will never know until you try

• I really rather not get publicly humiliated

• Well at least you aren't being distracted while in school , once your done with school and get a job then concentrate on getting a girlfriend

• Not likely

• No you never give up on that until you die, just don't stress it all the time, sometimes it just happens when you least expect it

• It don't know if that's true I'm 24 soon to be 25 and people have told me this my whole life. Most people have some sort of experience by now