Can friends with benefits turn into a good relationship? What are the chances?

Most Helpful Guy

• The friends with benefits part is irrelevant I think. The chances are the same regardless. It depends on the person and your connection. One advantage is you know you're compatible sexually. A disadvantage could be you're in a friends with benefits situation and that usually comes with the understanding that if one of you gets feelings for the other, you talk about it right away and decide if the relationship continues or not. The other person may choose to just end it at that point if they aren't interested in more. I'm guessing you're in one now and have developed feelings? Talk to him immediately. Don't wait hoping things will change or work out the way you want. If they don't, the more time that goes by the more it's going to hurt breaking it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal observations, the amount of FWB's who actually turn into relationships is very very few. FWB's is hardly ever a good idea, at least for the average woman. They almost always get feelings.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The odds aren't in your favor I reckon, but there's always a possibility. I wouldn't suggest going into a friends with benefits type of thingy in hopes of it evolving into a relationship. That's just wishful thinking.

• Almost never will it turn into a relationship but you never know