My crush didn't respond to my message in 3 days, is he done with me?

We are friends but he knows I like him. We recently met and so far he has never ignored me. We always had great hang outs. He went on a trip and the same day he came back he messaged me that he came back and that he would love to hang out. So the day after that I asked him if he wants to go grab a coffee and he didn't reply. He saw a message and ignored it. He's been online and posting stuff... Wtf? I don't see why he wouldn't reply. I'm pissed. It's been 3 days now... Is he ghosting? What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say forget about him and move on. If he can't even be bothered to reply to your text then he's not even worth your time and you shouldn't bother with him either.

• Text him. You still want to get coffee? Or something like that if he doesn't respond I'd ask him. Either he didn't respond cause he's nervous or he's really busy