Why do guys think im ugly and why do they Igore me?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• why do you think this? guys ignoring a girl doesn't mean they think your ugly, it means they are really shy and afraid to be rejected cause rejection is all to common for guys, (and it hurts) and its the opposite for girls, girls dont usually get rejected cause of their physical beauty, and a guys immediate love for a girl, (aka love at first site) and its why guys wait for the girl to approach, girls are the ones who decide on who they want when they want anyways whether a guy approaches or not.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• because thats why they do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Your not ugly, just average. A nose job would make all the difference in the work, but don't go to someone who'll try to give you a "white" not owe, or a Jackson style nose. You're of African decent. You should an ethnic nose, but smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, uglygirl, why could that be? Hmm such a mystery...
    xD

0|0
    0|0
  • How are we supposed to know? Maybe you're ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • the only opinion that matters is yours of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Lold @ your username. Strong username to post content ratio.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well u should stop calling urself ugly and should stop trying to get sympathy have some confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Being confident makes people more attractive. If you become confident in the way you look then others will think you're more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Join the club.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The fact that your name is Uglygirl123 tells me you have zero confidence in yourself and that in and of itself is turn off to anyone, male or female.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's you in the picture, you're not ugly. There must be another reason for why they ignore you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you don't look like the supermodels they fap to.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're projecting

0|0
    0|0
  • you're beautiful doll.

0|0
    0|0