Friend's girlfriend is on Tinder - should we tell him?

My friend was messing around on Tinder, and we came across our other buddy's girlfriend on Tinder. She says that she has a boyfriend so maybe she's using it for friends, but what do you think? Should we tell him, or does the fact that she says she's taken make it okay? Or is it none of our business?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell him. I would tell my girl, and my guy's friends have told him when they came across my profile (but I no longer have the app, I just haven't disabled and he knows all that). Maybe he already knows, but I'm sure if he didn't, he would want to. But I think also you need to make sure you give the full story, and tell him that her profile specifically states that she is already taken

What Girls Said 2

• It's entirely possible he's aware and they're looking for a threesome partner haha obviously he isn't gonna share that with all his friends...

• Tell him.

• Yeah, she's clearly still looking for "guys" since she matched with a guy, right? I'm not super familiar with Tinder. Do people actually look for friends on there?

• Some people use it just as a game, to pass time. Some people look for sex, relationships or friends. So I don't know what she's looking for, but I've heard guys say that they slept with girls from Tinder even though they stated in their profile that they had a boyfriend. Using Tinder shouldn't be a secret to your partner anyway, they should know no matter what your reason for using it is. So if he doesn't already know I think he should.

What Guys Said 6

• At this point it's not a big deal. She has made it open that she is taken and at this point you didn't say she was looking.

• Take a look at my tinder mytake. Yeah I'd be worried lol.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27884-the-definitive-tinder-guide-for-the-sexually-inclined

• Just leave it. I wouldn't interfere because she's not doing anything wrong.

• Tell him.

• I would tell my buddy. Buddy comes before snitching. And wgo the fuk makes friends on tinder? Lmfao

• its weird you can say your in a relationship but still use tinder , I'd really have no idea what she was using it for. some girls just use those sites for an eho boost , she wants to see how many guys though her pics were hot but has no intention of meeting up with them maybe