What to do when your boyfriend is ignoring you?

For some reason my boyfriend has been acting different and he's being distant lately. He barely texts me anymore and he does that all the time and he barely wants to see me now. Did I do something wrong? Because I don't think I did. How can I make him stop ignoring me? Is it okay if I text him first even tho I'm the one that sent the last message or does that seem too clingy?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably gotten comfortable with you. He knows he still has you and you still have him. So he'll hang with his friends but he'll still be there when you need him. And maybe that's his true texting habit. When a guy likes you they'll text you right away, but as time goes on he start going with he's regular texting habit. Yes, you can text him. He won't know how you feel unless you tell him. I had this problem with my boyfriend but I learned later on that he was just comfortable with me now.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him and stop worrying about acting clingy.. only way to find out. What a sad relationship lol.. you need better communication if you are too afraid to ask a simple question.

• What should I ask him? Should I ask "why are you ignoring me" and it's not that I don't have good communication maybe he wants some space and I don't wanna bother him

• I did what you said but I messaged him and he hasn't replied back and he saw the message

• Fuck him dude.. sounds like an asshole. If he doesn't respond by the end of the day then go no contact.. Don't question if you did the right thing. You stuck up for yourself. It's better now then if you would of stuck with this guy a year down the line. U can come in for some bro hugs. I know it sucks.

• maybe you can ask him what the problem is

• I tried to but he saw the message and didn't reply back

• i read some comments if you say just heyy, it is not enough and not wotrh to reply

What Girls Said 3

• He's your boyfriend. You can text him however much often you want to. If it is bothering you, you should definitely try and talk to him about it though

• I think you should sit down with him and ask him what's wrong. My ex did this exact thing to me and we ended up breaking up, so you should probably talk to him.

• Send him nudes. He will respond lol
    lol jk