Im beautiful, so why do men always reject me?

dont get me wrong- all these men want me- or in some way. Yes i know not every guy wants a relationship or wants something but i'll meet guys and they act really weird towards me. Some run away, or some like after an event just take off.. even though i've shown im interested in more. Recently a guy who was 'chasing me' ended up moving in with a crazy fat ugly lady and kept mind screwing me. He's talking about how she's controlling him, she's crazy, and he just wants to play games with me. I'm like really nice sweet laid back and super hot. It seems like most guys just want to mess with my head, or treat me like a fantasy- they won't get with me but fantasize about me. Even one guy years ago, we fooled around but later he acted weird and semi rejected me.

But he did say years later he'd fantasize about me-wtf does that mean? Some guy i began talking to on the internet- he started playing games then bragging about himself. I'm like hold on--i have a lot of good qualities but i dont brag about myself. These men act like theyre the prize catch? can someone explain this.. these guys act like women... and they treat me like im the man who has to 'keep them.' Worse im a beautiful woman? they don't care--all they do is act as if--they are the good ones and I have to prove to them im worthy of them... some of the weirdos who do this are ugly or have serious mental issues most of them.. can someone explain why guys are like this?

i have a friend who is a really pretty girl--really positive cool fun... same thing--men run away from her on sight and reject her.. its shocking b/c she is so pretty and so nice. why are guys so messed up and crazy

also- im open to lots of guys- even if theyre ugly or weird- i mean just even hanging out. But some guys see my picture and start acting crazy- just b/c im pretty and reject me- these are guys online. Literally herds of men reject me b/c im beautiful.. and they just want to put me down or use abuse me.. it's weird. some will even chase me just to try to win my attention so they can start playing games and make me suffer--
this question wasn't intended for all the angry bitter psychopaths to come harass me.. horrible nasty creatures out there--all u demons get lost... im nice to men and they abuse me and im beautiful.. and super hot.. why are men mean to super hot nice women...

Most Helpful Guy

• "… I have a lot of good qualities but I don't brag about myself."

Really?

"… and super hot."

"Worse im a beautiful woman?"

"… just because im pretty…"

"b/c im beautiful.."

I guess that my definition (and the dictionary's definition) of bragging and yours must vary. And you're obviously protecting your ego with all of that.

I'm guessing that you haven't figured out yet that the advice of making a guy chase you is a fallacy that will blow up in your face because all of what you describe is exactly what most guys who have any pride will do to get back at a woman who puts them through it. It's not a pleasant experience, especially if we really liked the girl in the beginning, so over time, our interest drops until finally we say you know what I'm going to show her who the real catch is.

I don't really do that now (it's a waste of time and I have better things to do with my time and better things to focus on than that) unless she just won't take a hint that she's turned me off then it kind of becomes a self-filling prophecy that I can't really help. Based on your post and your inability to cope with rejection, and your inability to consider the fact that your attitude and behavior might be the reason for which these guys are becoming turned off, I'm guessing that you would fall into that latter category.

Most Helpful Girl

• first off, Men today are dysfunctional and not normal. The hostile responses from the people here are proof of that. They are bitter and they seem to dislike pretty women. Secondly, most guys are insecure and feel inferior to pretty women.

These guys have issues so do lots of people. They're just insecure people and probably narcissistic too. Try finding a decent guy who is educated and not insecure and has something going for him becoz these men don't

What Guys Said 21

• I'm not going to slate you because it's quite clear what's wrong here, you're not simply being antagonistic and you're probably not a bad person somewhere deep down. I urge you to take a look at this.
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Narcissistic_personality_disorder

- Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
    - Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
    - Needing constant admiration from others
    - Intensely jealous of others and the belief that others are equally jealous of them

- "When their own ego is wounded by a real or perceived criticism, their anger can be disproportionate to situation."
    - "They tend to devalue, derogate, insult, blame others and they often respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility."

You're literally ticking boxes as you respond to people's comments.

Hopefully if you understand, it might help.

• Pics or it didn't happen

• "I don't brag about myself" BUT "I'm beautiful.. and super hot.." and "all these men want me" and " I'm like really nice sweet laid back and super hot."

Perhaps you aren't being honest with yourself. Maybe you're not actually so superhot (always difficult to know with someone named Anonymous) or maybe you brag much more than you think you do.

One thing I do know about human behavior. If everyone member of the opposite sex treats you in some unusual or unexplained way, it is almost always because of something YOU are doing. It is extremely rare when it is actually EVERYONE ELSE who is screwed up.

So, to find the answer to your question, you need to go stand in front of a mirror and take a very long and brutally honest look at yourself.

• You're probably not that pretty

• Maybe you're too arrogant. Everything is not about looks, people can run away from personality. No offence, i'm only telling you my first impression.

• im not arrogant.. wtf theyre the arrogant ones.. bragging about themselves and playing games... what is wrong with u people

• You think you have too much good quality and you want your man to "keep you". Sounds like a painful relationship. You might have many good qualities but it's best to forget about them in relationships and treat your partner as if you're equals. Otherwise you're just annoying them.

• you're an idiot... that makes no sense and is garbage.. im a kind compassionate normal person.. i dont want a partner to keep me.. keep your bullshit to yourself... crazy ass fuckers here

• I've read every guys opinion and they are all right at least partially. I have to see a picture of you or if you before I make a judgment call. Also they are correct about your attitude how you come across as an individual is just as important as your looks, probably more important. No matter what your asset if you come across as an ass hole people run away from the smell

• no its definitely not my attitude--im a very kind person... and most of these guys are psychopaths who are taking advnatge of my kindness and using me... or theyre intimidated by my beauty-- every guy is attracted to me.. i feel sorry u feel the need to put down good human beings.. shows u have no character

• Two reasons, they either want to "get back" at all the pretty girls (personally I don't see how this is possible), or they're "waiting for the other shoe to drop."

On a side note, try and be more "human."

• what is the other shoe to drop?

im a really nice and normal person.. so not sure what ur talking about... men are rejecting and playing games with really good people and hot women

• the last guy- he 'chased' me but, kept begging to move in with me. I said i wasn't sure b/c he acted psycho and abusive too. Finally, he moved in wit hthis fat woman, kept trying to tell me she was crazy, trying to get me to ask him to stay with me but played more games

• Yes, like a facade. About your "if I were a guy..." comment., if you want to hear some "brain duster worthy stories, just PM me. At any rate. I've thought about "baggage, we all have them, even the ones that don't have any (I'll explain if you want)."

The movie "she's outa my league" shows it well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAyXDTHuAlE

Time for you to move on from that guy that was playing games asking you to move in with him.

• Piece of advice, i dont care how you look, if you come off as arrogant as you sound, you would turn me off in a heart beat. And no i am not trying to be mean here, this is just the reality, and most men think this way.

• High Maintenance? Some girls no matter how hot are not worth the effort.

• What makes a girl "high maintenance?"

• not you--the other freaks

• Ah ok, sorry.

• if you're super hot then your personality sucks no other reasons really, if they know you're single and they know they can approach you and do, then then you are doing something wrong there is no way all these men are assholes.

• If you are trolling, then you seem amazing.

• so exactly HOW insanely beautiful and hot are you?

• im super hot... hotter than a victoria's secret model? I've had celebrity male models get all crazy about my pictures--yet average guys just treat me like crap or reject me

• I'm sorry. I thought youwrote how, not why. Why? So we could judge for ourselves whether you are as insanely hot as you think you are.

• LOL. I highly doubt you're hotter than a VS model.

• message me ill help you im a super hot guy lol sreious

• you might not be as attractive as you may be thinking. Message me a picture of yourself, and i promise that i will give you a very honest opinion on how you look and an explanation.

• and she still asking why :D

• maybe because of your pretense?

• Maybe u r not thier type

• ... I don't see a pic

• Are you really beautiful or is that just what people tell you?

• If you're that fucking 'hot' and 'beautiful' show us your pic. Cause by the sounds of it you sound like a butt ugly rat.

What Girls Said 21

• You sound self absorbed.

• men are mean to me rude, and im a nice person and they brag about themselves and im self absorbed? you need mental help... you're sick

• Have you sought treatment for your narcissism? Could it be that which may be turning them off to a relationship with you?
    I know you are hoping everyone will just say men are insecure around good looking women. And that is true to a point. But men also want to feel a connection regardless of what the woman looks like. If you are soley focused on how hot, beautiful and good looking you are, how could you possibly be attempting to connect with them? Instead of searching for what is wrong with every single guy you meet, start looking at the one commonality in each scenario. It's you. The sooner you can look to your own possible involvment in your plight, the sooner you can begin to find a real connection with someone.

• Whoa, skiiiirt, back up lol. @AmongTheApples is a freak because he's explaining to you what's unattractive about you? I mean, he's not wrong. Most people, male or female, are not going to be that into someone who thinks so highly of themselves. You should learn some humility. It'll go a long way. I find that a lot of girls who believe they are hot aren't really as hot as they think. And even if you are physically attractive, the egotistical attitude will drive any man away. But calling someone a freak who's trying to help you doesn't make sense. I get this feeling that you made this post not because you wanted to know what you were doing, but because you want people to pity you, which is clearly not going to happen.

Don't ask the question if you don't really want the answer.

• You sound very self absorbed and arrogant. It's not all about looks, it's about personality for the most part. Maybe that's why they keep leaving you.

• change your views of yourself and then you'll be good. you're too self involved and conceited.

• you're crazy--men are actin gpsycho towards a nice kind woman and ur putting her down?
      i feel sorry for you... not a good person.. get lost and stop spreading neg

• Some attractive women become ugly when they speak.

http://i.quoteaddicts.com/media/q5/999177.png

• It could be any of these things.

1. Maybe you aren't as attractive as you think you are.

2. Whether you are or not, you give off the crazy vibe.

3. You are self-assured and confident and that intimidates them.

4. They are looking for an easier lay.

• well im confident but im also pretty passive... why would intimidated men want to harass and abuse a pretty girl...

• You're probably not as beautiful or nice as you think you are. If so many men rejected you it means there is something wrong with you. Given your attitude in this post, I am guessing you are a narcissistic bitch.

• Maybe you have a shitty personality.

• Lol she does

• @Anonny12 And the cow has gone and blocked most of us here as well.
      As they say "The Truth Always Hurts"

• Are you actually being serious? Men don't run from beautiful woman, like its a fact. Also, if your so special, then why are you talking to people online instead of in person? You need to start meeting new people and have a change of attitude. By the time I'm your age, I'd hope to have children and have a career etc. not ranting on a site for kids and asking questions we can't answer. Just carry on with real life and you'll see a difference

• You do know... personality counts also..

• 1. You're either ugly or not as beautiful as you think
    OR
    2. You suffer from Attractiveness Isolation

• Hahahahaha thanks for the laugh loser.

• Maybe you're not as pretty as you think, not to be mean.

• yes I've been called too pretty and too beautiful...

• Must be you are a follower and we follow each other.
    I am Miss USA.. Welcome to my world.

• didn't beautiful mean both from the inside and outside? ... tell ya what stop being eye candy start being soul food.. forget being good looking, start looking if your soul is any good and really, look at yourself from the inside also look at the guys who approach you if they are really after your heart of just only picturing your naked body.

• LOL you're calling everyone here a psychopath when you're the one blocking everyone cause the truth hurts, whilst still being this narcisstic nutcase. You need your head tested.

• I've just read your comments to the others, you don't sound 'nice' at all. You have this stuck up stinking attitude which anyone would run away from.
    I suppose you'll block me too cause you can't handle the truth. So good luck and I think you should buy a set of cats instead :)

• Many people are nice to look at, and men will look several times a day, but without a personality to back it all up, things can't really go very far.

Confidence is always a good thing, but there is a difference between that and an off-putting attitude.

• They run away because they can smell your bad attitude.. I don't see a "sweet, laid back" chick here, I see a conceited, bitter, and self conscious person.

• i dont have an attitude--im a nice person and most guys say that.. thats really rude of you to say and ur the psycho with the attitude

• Why am I not in the least bit surprised that they take fright and run.
    With such a self conceited high opinionated and rather obnoxious attitude such as you send out, it's enough to put anyone off you.

• im not conceited or opinionated.. you're sick and crazy rude and not a good person.. so many of u psychopaths here.. scram bitch