Is it OK to give up before even trying to ask out a crush?

I figured the girl out of my league I don't fit her criteria. I shouldn't even try.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah don't do that to yourself. No such thing as leagues.
    I think it's fine to give up before asking someone out of you start feeling like youdont like them as much

What Girls Said 1

• How do you know? Has you told you that? If she hasn't then that's you not her. Try! I respect a man who tries.

• Well I check the physical attraction, romantic interest, and if we are compatible. I fail to meet them since we are as different as day and night.

• I hear nothing to convince me you know anything for sure. It really looks like you already made up your own mind so do us a favor... Don't waste our taste asking when you don't want our advice.

• Sorry miss. For my stubbornness I have a tendency to get defensive

What Guys Said 3

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BycjPJ5IEAApZvw.png

Just go for it son. The worse you can get is a no.

• If you do not try you never kbow , you can not loose her so you can only get her or be the same as before 😉

• I just have evidence, and facts that clearly shows I have no chance. If I was to count my success rate, it'll be 3

• What will you loose if you try ur pride meh if you are a nice person she is the one loosing a lover not you if you are a chicken go eat some corn but if you are a guy a "man" that you will at least give it a try 😉

• It's okay if you're able to deal with it.