Girls, have you ever had a lesbian experience with another girl/ kissed another girl etc? And guys, would you be okay if your girlfriend is bisexual?

If you wish, elaborate

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bi and dated girls before

• If I may ask, Do you prefer guys or girls, or you don't really prefer a specific gender

• Thanks for responding and your opinion :D

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, I've made out with 2 girls and kissed another, so 3 in total. Not really my thang but I've done it get rid of guys who wouldn't leave me alone at the club lol. And one my friend just made out with me cause she was horny and drunk lol, don't quite remember how it all happened 😅

• I've made out with several girls.

Best kiss I've ever had was one of my closest female friends.

- It's been several years and I don't swing that way. Was my experimental phase.

• No but i would like to (:

• Nope, I've never kissed another girl.

• I'm bisexual and my only proper relationship so far was with a girl so you could definitely say so.

• Nope

• Once, I went down all thre bases, but only once.

• I've been mentally and physically very close to two girls.

• I have wife.

• I've kissed other girls but I want to go further.

• I'm a lesbian and dating a girl. So yes, it's the best sex I ever have.

• have u had a gay expirence?

• Yess. I enjoyed it :)

• I have a girlfriend and love her to death

• Intertesing question lmao
    Im in a really serious relationship with a guy. Weve been together for 5 years and he was my first real bf/ true love. But i have to admit about 3.5 years after we started dating i became super attracted to girls. Just like les porn and stuff. I dont think i would ever act on it and we plan on getting married and i would never cheat. So i guess ill never find out haha i would consider myself straight because emotianlly/ physically i would only want a guy. But if it was inly physical i would probably have sex with a girl😁😁

• So for fun you would do girls but in the long run you want to be with a guy for relationship/marriage itself right.

• I never had a lesbian experience. I'm curious about it, but obviously I would never try to do anything with a girl.

• When I was 8 and didn't know anything.

• Why were you doing things at 8?

• again, 8?

• Yes. 8.

What Guys Said 4

• I will care about the girl not if she was bi or not. Not a shallow right wing that hates. Hate is a waste of time.

• I'd never date a bisexual.

• no, i would not like competition from other girls.

• I mean, if she was drunk, and it was kind of spontaneous, I really wouldn't care. People do stuff sometimes and thats fine. But I draw the line at emotional attachment. When my girlfriend kisses me, it's more than a kiss. It's an emotional connection between two people. If she kisses a girl and feels the same way, then maybe she should look at dating that girl instead of me. Whatever will make the both of us happiest, I would consider to be alright.