How long should I wait till I text her?

Monday, i am going to ask a woman I have been interested in for her number. I was wondering if I should wait a while to text her, or should I text her that night? We are both college students, and I don't want her to think I'm uninterested by waiting too long, but I also don't want to seem overly excited either. What should I do?
Also, what should talk with her about? I'm not really socially inept when it comes to texting, so i dont know what I should talk about with her. I'm afraid that if I come off as unsure due to my social skills it may kill my chances.
Also, when should I ask her on a date (if she even gives me her number or anything..)? Should I wait a while or what? To find out about my situation a bit better check out my other questions. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until the next afternoon/evening

• Okay, but what exactly should i talk to her about? I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to texting since I never really gave out my number to anyone. Do I need a reason for why I would text her, or do I just say because I felt like talking?

• Talk about class/school, anything you have in common really

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.