Giving up on finding a partner?

Whelp, after looking for love for 13 years, I am ready to give up ever having a relationship. I feel that it might be for the best as all of the women that i have liked over the years have never given me the chance and those that like me, they unfortunately do not fit in with what i would like in a partner, some desired polyamory, while others either were too old (my range for a partner is 18-34) and some i felt did not take good care of themselves or had personalities that were unpleasant.

People often tell me that I am too young, age 25, however I have dreamed of being with the same woman for over 50 years like some of the elder couples i know. I have done everything except mail order bride, arranged marriage or blind date. Should I keep going on in spite of my feelings hoping that my love life changes, or should i go through with my plan and just give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up on the possibility of finding a woman.

Try to focus on you and your life. [[Believe in fate 100%]].

- If it's meant to happen, it will. -

Most Helpful Guy

• As a last resort, consider dating sites or paid matchmaking services, before you throw in the towel.

• Unfortunately, I have tried dating sites with no success for about two years on and off. Creating profiles on non pay sites like okcupid and plenty of fish.

• That's where you are going wrong! Try paid sites, or matchmaking services where they assure you a minimum number of dates.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course you shouldn't give up. You're only 25 for gods sake. You'll find the one someday...

What Guys Said 2

• Welp.. I guess that settles it. Time to lay down and rot boyo.

http://i.imgur.com/A8fATN5.gif

• Dude, you sound like a descent guy. Don't be so desperate, not allow the females hurt you by relationships. Most of them want a toy boy to take advantage. Don't be a tool.