Would You Date Someone That Swears A lot?

I'm not a big fan of guys who constantly uses words like "f*ck", "bullsh*t", "mofo".

• Fuck yeah
  • No, Clean and intelligent language is evidence of a bright and wholesome mind.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Not a ton, but swearing can be kinda cute sometimes!

• I haven't met a girl that cusses as much as I do when I'm with my guy friends. Most of them time I'm around my crush, I curse way less. And it's fine with me.

• Fuck that shit! :D Bright people swear innumerable times per day. We just restrain ourselves in professional situations and health conversation. But if you have a few neurons still pulsing, you can't even watch the news without saying what the fuck... Are you serious?

• If she swears situationally then I don't really care but if she's dropping cuss words as if she was an inner city gangbanger then I'd be so turned off

• Not like all the time but yeah she can swear. I just don't want it every other word out of her mouth. I swear at the right moments you could say and I'm sure a lot of women do

• No probably not, not a fan of crass behavior and language.

• Yeah if every other word out of her mouth is a swear word as you put it, it just shows a low level of intelligence. i avoid like the black death.

• Here in Australia, that might be considered to be normal conversation.

• if there is a good reason for it... sure

• No, I hate it when people swear inappropriately. Though I do my fair share.

• I kinda curse a lot so who am i to ask for a certain kind of person

• Only if she can f#cking swear like Clark Griswold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66nSZzBNkTU

Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?

• no never

• I would not. It's so unladylike when a woman swears.

What Girls Said 17

• In the middle, I don't care for a little, and there's a time and place for it- however I wouldn't appreciate it if they used it all the time, just for the sake of it.

• Both me and my partner swear quite a bit. I think that as long as it's not like every other sentence, I'm cool with it.

• Excessively swearing can be a turn off. Swearing within reason and at appropriate times is not an issue with me

• Not if it is literally every other word he says. That's annoying.
    I mean, I don't have the best mouth either. But I don't drop the F bomb every other 5 minutes of the day.

• Not too much. If he swears like a sailor that's a turn off. And I feel like if he was huge on swearing he would swear at me when annoyed or angry or swear around our kids which would not be okay. I think swears like shit, he'll and damn are just fine.

• I don't like that fact my boyfriend swears a lot.
    But it's actually of one of his bad habit.
    I love him , So i really don't mind. He tries not to swear at least in front of me.

• "Clean and intelligent language is evidence of a bright and wholesome mind." lmao what the fuck, who tf says shit like that looooool

• depends on what he swears about

• No... they have anger issues.

• I swear a lot, my boyfriend not as much

• Depends how much. Everything in moderation.

• Why the fuck not? I have a fucking sailor's tongue as well!

• I fucking love swearing lol

• I don't mind it in context but I don't appreciate it directed at me

• I don't mind swearing, as long as it's not like... after every single word.

• only if it was at me

• what is mofo?