So I met this random girl in class at college. She was nice and seemed friendly.
She teamed up as my lab partner in Micro-biology, so we had to design experiments together. She would stare at me a lot and sometimes smile shyly. We NEVER talked anything except for the experiments.
After knowing her for 3-4 weeks at practicals, one day she out of the blue tells me how she didn't feel well (having cramps and nauseous) a week ago. She looks deeply into my eyes while saying it. It was a feeling giving me a slight shiver.
I thought it was weird , since she started to talk about that topic.
She sort of awaited a response, so I said , " Maybe you should check with a doctor".
For that she replied, " I went with my boyfriend ".
I was like "Cool" and then talked about some practical stuff and left.
I met her again a few days later and she had a smile when she saw me and i smiled back and I kept on walking. ( I had class).
So I don't understand why she had to complain about her sickness and then mention her boyfriend...
- YES, I talk such weird stuff when I am sexually attracted to the random guy, but at the same time I have a boyfriend.Vote A
- YES, I talk such weird stuff when I am sexually attracted to the random guy, but have no intention to date or have sex.Vote B
- I am NOT nervous when I talk such weird stuff. I just talk openly with any random guy.Vote C
- YES, I talk such weird stuff when I am nervous around random guys I have NO sexual attraction for.Vote D
- Some other reason. I will give my own opinion below.Vote E
Guys can not vote on this poll