Girls, would you date a middle eastern guy?

If he was an atheist (non-religious), fully westernized, and you found him attractive obviously. Would you?

• Yes I would.
  • No I would not.
  • Results/I'm a guy
For what reasons would or wouldn't you?
To clarify, he's not an immigrant. Was born and raised in the West.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude. If a guy is attractive enough and has great personality, it won't matter where the guy is from.
    I've seen lots of attractive men and not so attractive ones from the Middle East. It really depends on how you click with that person

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• nah id rather he were christian.

• I would because as long as he wasn't too religious, we had things in common, and he was a good person who treated me right-why not?

• Yes I would. If he's been raised in the west, there won't really be much of a difference between our culture and the way we see the world. And if he's an atheist it's a plus too. I wouldn't mind dating a religious guy, but being an atheist myself, I find it somewhat hard to understand some very religious people.

• If he is a Christian. I'm seeing one who is a Christian and so far we get along well. I don't think I would date an Atheist though. Too many incompatibilities.

• If he was hot.. then hell yeah.. 😝

• Nope.

People prefer familiarity when it comes to dating. I'm only attracted to white men.

• Their culture is weird when men gets all the say and power over women.

• I would date him if he was Christian but those are few and far between.

• Sure I would. If he's fully westernized and not religious then there's not a big difference between him and other guys I'd be willing to date.

• Probably not because he's atheist

• I see no reason why not

• not really fond of the attitude of the atheists I've known. agnostic or muslim or christian... sure.

• No, I don't want him to be fully Westernised. I want an Arab dripping with رجولة that can fuck like an Arab.

• He's not arab though, he's persian. But okay lmao

• Yep, I don't see why not.

• Men are men. I dont discriminate, and neither should anyone else. (:

• no just bc im middle easten and ik your type

• No I would never date a middle eastern guy.

• For what reasons?

• They are a turn off to me. And I only want to date people from my own country.

What Guys Said 1

• I find the result racist.