He is my crush but we are also friends. A pretty close friends. And he knows I like him. We met 3 months ago.
- Talk to him nicely about it44% (4)50% (2)46% (6)Vote
- Talk to him not so nicely about it0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Give him the same treatment11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Be cold/uninterested11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Don't show that it bothers me and act like nothing is wrong22% (2)25% (1)23% (3)Vote
- Delete him and move12% (1)25% (1)15% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Girl, if your needs are not met in any situation, you go forward and make the issue known. You stand to gain nothing by sitting idly and waiting for the slim chance that things could fix themselves.1
Most Helpful Girl
Being you are friends Here, Dear, Jokingly tell him that it might be Nice as Spice to Hear from him More than 'Like a week,' It seems he just falls off the Edge of the Earth When... He sometimes takes ages to text me back.
Many Toms Today are Lousy Texters. Believe me, I have experienced this More than once. However, When I play a bit of hard ball, Sometimes I have Found, That when I am not Pushing buttons on my own Friend End, They Begin Their own Beguine Of... Hi, How are you?
You could try Something like this, Should he find a lame duck excuse in his own Explanations.
What is Good for the Goose, Should be Good for the Gander.
Good luck. xx0