Are all cute/hot girls only looking for casual sex?

When I go on a dating site or talk to girls where I hang out, all the above average girls seem to only want sex and want nothing to do with a real relationship. They've offered after we talk for a bit, but I always turn them down. Really don't believe in the whole casual sex thing. So are the majority of above average girls just looking for sex now days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooooooooooo. There a quite a few women that want something more serious.

Maybe these women don't see you as dating material. They only see you as a fun time.

• That's doesn't really make sense to me. But okay.

• Sort of like how some guys don't see certain women as dating material.

Or maybe you're just picking the wrong women.

• The idea of just sex isn't really my thing, so I can't really understand that way of thinking.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I am picking the wrong ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit man, get the pussy. I would.

• Like I said, I'm not into the whole casual sex thing.

• C'est la vie. I am into the casual sex deal, And a lot of it.

• Oh hell yeah its like free candy, who doesn't like that? aha

What Girls Said 1

• No, there is still a few of us waiting for the real deal. But maybe they aren't on dating sites. I'm not on any. I'm not actively looking mind you. I'm just doing life atm.

• Then I guess I'm kinda screwed then. The ones who aren't into just sex don't really try or make themselves known, and the one's who do just want sex always put themselves out there. Man.

• Maybe we both need to start taking risks and step out our comfort zones lol. I need to stop being stubborn lol

• I guess you're right.

What Guys Said 5

• Some do, some don't. In your age range, based on my observation the percentage (of the hot girls) is in favor of the "some do" tbh.

• Well thanks for letting me in on that I don't mind casual sex. Might be able to find my first blonde or black girl, right on

• Lol seriously relationship==== sex. We are making a relationship for sex so don't think about it just do whatever they want win&win.

• And which dating sites would those be exactly... ^^

• Some do some don't