Guys: would you date a bisexual girl?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

What Girls Said 4

• sure I would! Most guys think its hot.

• No, but that's cause I am a straight female.

A bi guy? Maybe. It doesn't matter if I really love him.

• I voted B when I meant to choose A.
    It's dumb to not date someones because of their sexuality if it doesn't even effect you.

• Yes, I would

What Guys Said 20

• Yes. I am an average guy and the thought of two women together is a turn on for me. The possibility of a threesome or girl-girl action as part of my sex life is a fantasy that I would be open to. But, it would have to be a situation where she loved me and wanted to be in a romantic and passionate relationship with me and only interested in other women for the sexual pleasure.

• Vote 'A' and may I add LOVE TO

But that doesn't mean that I'm thinking of an MMF with any girl she's with :)

• I feel like most guys say yes because they are hoping for threesomes but if she's looking for a long-term partner chances are she already got all those threesomes out of her system before she met you :p

Personally I'd prefer not to date one, I just don't trust them.

• What's not to trust about them? They are no different than me and you right?

• @jhwright21
      I've just formed this association in my head that bisexual girls are more promiscuous and less faithful. This is based on personal observations in real life and online. It may not be perfectly logical but something in my gut just tells me its a bad idea to get seriously involved with a bisexual.

As far as cheating, I'm not sure if there is evidence that they cheat more than heterosexuals, but there also isn't evidence that they don't cheat more than heterosexuals.

• I get where you are coming from.

• No that's a waste of my time

• No only because I don't date unless I'm looking for long term and I don't think I'd want to marry a bi woman. I don't think a bi woman would be interested in marriage either in my mind, maybe I'm wrong but I don't see how it would work.

• Yeah that doesn't change things necessarily

• No. Relationships are hard enough when neither party is bisexual!

• sexuality doesn´t say anything about her faithfulness so i don´t see why not.

• Long as she's loyal , it diesnt matter. she's choosing me over both guys and girls..
    That feels good

• Nope. No need for threesomes here (im selfish that way).

• If I had good reason to believe she wasn't a serial cheat.

• maybe

• Nope

• Yes I'm not shallow and I'm open minded

• Yup would even like to have threesomes on a regular basis

• Nope I like my women straight

• Straight answer, no

• Highly unlikely

• Nope i want to be with a girl and not have to worried that another girl is "treating her better" im not into that threesome shit

• That would make a great threesome if you had a bisexual girlfriend