Should I break up with my boyfriend?

This is my first boyfriend I've ever had. We have almost been dating for 2 months now. He's nice and sweet but the problem is, he is always texting me. All day everyday. We hangout together but then he starts texting. I tell him I have to go but a little bit later he texts me again. I just get really nervous and that's why I don't really date. School is out and I'm going to be busy a lot over the summer and I can't handle talking to him all the time. He's younger than me too. I know it may not seem like a big problem but I have been asking myself if I should break up with him for the past month now. Every time I hear a couple in my school broke up, in the back of my head I'm wondering how they did it so I can do it to him. I don't even know why! Am I nervous? Maybe I like someone else? What do I do? I really really don't want to hurt him.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's gonna be hurt, if you do it, we like it straight up though. don't beat around the bush. and remember, the longer you wait to do it, the harder it will be and feel

• thanks for ba

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh... how old are the two of you?

I say tell him to back up and give you space. If he doesn't, peace out.

• I'm almost 17 he's 15

• Okay, thank you so much!

• You're welcome, good luck, hopefully it works out for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a stage 4 clinger brah. Leave.

• Yes. Get rid of him. He is a bug-a-boo. It ain't coo'.

• Dump that piece of shit and get a man.

What Girls Said 3

• If you liked someone else you would've known. You just don't like him anymore, that's something different. If you think about breaking up with him and find him annoying, you probably should. I don't recommend dating younger boys either by the way.

• He sounds really clingy. Leave him.

• You need to leave him