Is there a way to stop older men to contact me on dating sites?

I created a profile on an online dating site a couple of hours ago. Since then 52 guys have viewed my profile/contacted me. Right now exactly 50% (26) of these guys are older then the age I've stated I'm interested in dating. Many of them are a lot older. Like 10, 20, 30 and even 40 years OLDER then the upper limit I set. I'm already annoyed by it. I don't want to be contacted by men my fathers (or grandfathers!) age.
Is there a way I can stop this or is this how it'll be with online dating? They clearly don't understand or respect that I'm not interested in men their age.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is how it is, I'm afraid. Why not try the best dating site of all: the real world. WYSIWYG... what you see is what you get. Don't like the look of him, move onto the next one.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to reply...

What Guys Said 2

• There is no way of stopping it. That's just how it is. Its hardly the worst problem in the world... to be interesting to too many people. You will be forced to filter through the messages you get

• tinder.

What Girls Said 2

• You could also put it in your interests list. Other than that you can straight up tell them "I think you're too old to date me." When they contact you. I don't think there's much else you can do.

• Ignore them
    It's better to approach guys in person or date in real life