Any suggestions?

My boyfriend wants me to be more demanding... not like in bed. But overall in our relationship. I already demanded him to text me instead of leaving me hanging, I was like can you at least be like brb or hey ill text you later, and I told him I wanted that. He liked it cause I was being more demanding, but he is still asking. Not really sure what else he could do though. So im stuck, any help?

What Guys Said 1

• His lost he want to know what you're thinking and what he should do for you or what you really want from him, he want to do things because you want to not only because he asked to, it needs more interaction from your part

What Girls Said 2

• Demanding or assertive? You mean speak up or do you mean order him around. You should speak up but if you're not the type to give orders them he shouldn't expect it from you.

• Like he wants me to tell him what to do, because he feels like he tells me all the time to do this and that, but He wants me to tell him to do things. Such as " text me more" or "tell me you want to see me and make a date instead of being like yeah" ... something like that if that makes ense

• Slm yaz