Do you get anxious over dating?

Never dated anyone, anxious as fuck over just socializing with new people. Barely even trying to date... i use OkCupid... Sooo float my curiosity boat, what about the rest of you gag people?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do, but then I just go into it and act exactly like myself and see if it scares them away. If it doesn't, SUCCESS!

Really I just remind myself that if it doesn't work out, wasn't meant to be, just gotta polish my approach and try again/

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember being nervous before giving a speech, or going on a date, or mustering the courage to approach a hot girl, or before a football game.
    Now it's just a thrill, I love that moment before presenting/public speaking or approaching or dating. That like nervous energy but knowing I'll succeed :)

What Girls Said 15

• I'm anxious over everything.

I don't have a nervous system, #IAmANervousSystem

• I think that's pretty normal for most people. Especially people who don't have a lot of experience dating. I get really anxious just talking to someone I'm interested in haha.

• Me = Serial dater.

Dating is a HUGE part of my life.
    I am never anxious... just always hopeful and excited.
    I can usually pre-script them though, am rarely wrong but always want to be..

My brain often dies a slow death but my body will often thank me later.

• At first I was nervous to meet new people.
    But dating is actually really fun. Nothing to be afraid of.

• I have social anxiety, so yes. I have a bad enough time meeting people as it is. Dating gives me anxiety attacks, so I don't do it. It wouldn't matter anyway, I am not attractive.

• I have dated so I don;t know

• Yes, I have. Sweaty palms , fidgetness and butterflies in stomach.. I've been there.

• Not really.. But I only date people in real life, not online, so things might be different :P

• I get anxious only for first dates, maybe a second, but after that it's all good. I'm just nervous about my first reaction because if I know immediately that I'm not interested, I'm going to try to end the date as fast as possible.

• Dating sucks. I've dated quite a bit and each time I get nervous and anxious. Relationships are the best though so unfortunately dating is something that must be dealt with :(

• Practice makes perfect, but it is always slightly nerve-wracking, but in a good way. Know what you want and who you are looking for, and that will make the experience all the more enjoyable. Accept and be happy in yourself and you will find the right person.

• Yesss of course. The first 15 minutes of a first date is soooo nerve wracking.

• I have a nervous personality

• Sometimes, but for the most part no.

• I can anxious over everything, mainly socializing with people.

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, I most certainly do! Especially since my dating experience has been minimal, and I have been single for over 5 years now.

• It can be when you first step into the game but after a while it just becomes a lot of fun.

You should read mytake on tinder and give it a shot.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27884-the-definitive-tinder-guide-for-the-sexually-inclined

• I am anxious and also somewhat demotivated when it comes to dating.

• No, because I'd like to date. But I can't, since it's too hard for an ethnic minority like me to get with the white women.

• No not really I'm just nervous the first couple times I interact with them after that I'm willing to have sex, do whatever really

• Lmao not surprised at results, good job geeds lmao

• yes because.. it usually ends pointless

• Don;t worry!

• i dont date a lot so no :)