How far is too far?

Ok so my last relationship I was asking questions about ended very quickly after they were asked ( I found out he chews) and am now in a very happy relationship with my best friend of 6 years now. He asked me today how far is too far cause he loves me and doesn't want me mad, hurt, or to cross the line. I would really love some help on Thai topic because I have to answer him when I see him next (next weekend) we are freshman. Help?

Like is kissing too far this early in a relationship (2 days) hugging kissing?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it whenever it feels right.

What Guys Said 2

• your questions a little too vague on what subject is how far too far are we need more details before we can answer well

• Well like we hug and stuff but like he was trying to touch my butt when we were taking a nap at my show today and my chest and I smacked him and he said ok so that's too far for you now what else is? And I don't know if kissing is too far for our age or 3 days into the relationship.

• OK, now with a little more information, I can probably help you here going too far is just things that you're not comfortable with. So if kissing is too far Don't kiss 3 days way too early for anything like that to begin with give it a few weeks. Anyway. Hope that helps.

• It does. Thanks. Lol I mean we have hugged and held hands, that's only cause I fell asleep on his shoulder in the car 😂

• What do you mean by "too far"?

• Oooh okay. I'd say holding hands and quick hugs are okay until 2 or 3 months into the relationship. Once you guys get really really comfortable with each other then I'd say you can go for longer hugs and kisses.

• We hug for a minute ish just cause we don't get to see each other much since its summer and no school. We fell asleep in a lawn chair at my goat show today holding hands. Lol

What Girls Said 0