Why is my crush start avoiding me?

Eventho I haven't confess her yet, she already knew I like her. We don't see each other much. We communicate via texts and phone calls. She shows interest in me too so I'm planning to confess her in next few days. But suddenly, she started avoiding me, like when I enter facebook, she is out, when I call her, she don't pick up my phone and say sorry later. I feel very upset. I don't know what to do right now. Can someone help me with advice?

What Girls Said 2

• She might have just changed her mind. Sometimes when I first meet someone I am not sure about them and then realize there really isn't much chemistry and start to kind of fade away. Maybe you have been calling too much though, because logging out of Facebook is kind of extreme, she is kind of "running" away from you. I would maybe just move on, this does not look good.

• Maybe she doenst like you that way but doesn't know how to tell you so instead she ignore you than tell you straight to your face.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, stop reading into things. You have no evidence that this has to do with you. She could just busy. And she may or may not realize that you like her. People can be surprising unaware, especially when they are busy. Also, don't confess. Just ask her out on a simple date.