Why has he suddenly lost interest?

In April, I went on a few dates with a guy I quite liked, but then he disappeared for two weeks (due to sport training, work etc). I received a long apology text from him, and after sometime, I decided to text him back, not witholding that it hurt slightly, and that I would have been fine with ending things at the time if his schedule was so hectic. He said he wanted to see me again, and that he wanted to make time for me.

For the last two weeks he's been great and much more attentive than when we previously dated (I was still cautious); he would text me each morning and we'd swap a few messages here and there until we next met up, and he even said he wouldn't mind if I kept some stuff at his house (which is a bit fast for me, but I was mildly flattered).

Anyway, I spent last weekend at his and on Sunday we went for a long walk, however through most of it he was quite standoffish and wasn't making much contact or very affectionate. It was like two different people in one day, and for the first time, everything felt weirdly forced - even from his side.

Afterwards he dropped me off, and I mentioned to him that I was busy next Saturday, but I was free Sunday night. We were both tired from the walk, but he seemed uninterested. Since then, I haven't heard anything which is out of character. I'm fine with letting plans fold on their own, but as I'm really busy this week, I mentioned to him this was the only day I was free and that it would be good to see him.

If I don't hear from him this week, I'm going to feel like a prize idiot. I'm not too emotionally invested in him, but I feel like I've made an error of judgement somewhere. Unless I'm wrong, which I hope I am.

Please help.

What Guys Said 1

• When u always seem busy and unavailable, it turns a guy off. I've been trying to ask out girls, but they always seem not being able to meet up with me, so in the end I just decided to move on with others who're more free and willing to see me.

If u really like that guy, make more time for him. What u say to him doesn't matter, what u do counts.

What Girls Said 2

• This appears Here, Dear, As though he has Again... Gotten Cold Duck Dick feet and that this was headed in the Direction of a Full Circle Problem pattern.
    He is On and Off, Hot and Cold like a Faucet. Every time he Feels it is Getting into more Serious Deals, He Backs off.
    You are probably better off and now that you know that he may be a No Show, Move on to Someone More deserving who isn't from Murky Waters.
    Good luck. xx

• He found a new interest maybe.