How do I break it to my friend that he doesn't get chicks because he is Indian and ugly?

not being racist and my friend is a great guy, but today he was complaining to me how girls never seem to give him the chance. And obviously Asian Indians are one of the least attractive race in the world, and it doesn't help that he is naturally ugly. Should I tell him the obvious truth or should I shut up and keep a listening ear for him to vent too?

• Tell him he isn't attractive
  • Shut up and just let him vent

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but I think that you're being rude, ignorant and racist. Who are you to tell someone that they're ugly? Who are you to decide that a particular race is unattractive? There's some very handsome Asian men out there. You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a friend that i would consider "ugly", he always told me that i get girls because im good looking and he is not, and i told him its not about looks... its about (i can't believe im about to say this)... edge. Asian mixed with anything in my experience are usually intelligent, he should use it to his advantage.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, what do you mean 'obviously'? I've seen some good looking Asian Indian men. That's a bit racist. But I don't think you should him he's ugly.

• Sorry, but... you might think he is ugly, but someone else might think he is the charming prince :)
    Let him vent, and give him advices to search for girls who have the same personality as his- common interests.

• Shut up and don't hurt him

• "And obviously Asian Indians are one of the least attractive race in the world, and it doesn't help that he is naturally ugly." <- bruh that's racist right there

• you are racist

What Guys Said 4