Would you marry a very good looking person but who is porno star?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Besides the jealously and prides issues it just sounds really disappointing and not worth the baggage.

"I won’t lie. It’s pretty shitty to date a porn star. We work long hours, spend an infinite amount of time grooming, preening, and paying attention to what we’re eating; and most importantly, we go to work and bang other people so the last thing we want to do is bang you when we get home. "

nextshark.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I'm pretty jealous in general so I don't want to even imagine how it will be with a porn star!

What Guys Said 18

• no i would not. doesn't matter about their appearance. i simply wouldn't be ok every heading off to my job knowing that my wife was heading off to be f*cked by a bunch of guys. I couldn't come home and kiss her knowing that her face had been used for all sort of sexual acts covered in bodily fluids, etc.

it's just something i couldn't get over mentally

• I think thats a nieche topic but I also think that our job occupation, even though its doing something that is in many cultures considered sacred or at least private is a thing to think about.
    "Am I okay if my SO has meaningless sex with other people for money?"
    If the answer is yes, go on...
    The thing were looking for, in any relationship, is character. People with a positive attitude, a contagious smile, someone to makes us happy... If we find a person that can do that but will still jump around on a 10 inch member few hours a day, thats fine by me... Besides, guys would say F*ck yea because a porno star girlfriend is really good in bed...

• Nope

• nope. i´d just feel wayy too underqualified in the sexual department. also no way in hell if she still has that job.

• I would. My only issue would be to know if she's clean, but as pornstars tend to be cleaner than regular people I wouldn't have a problem.

• A friend of mine did.

• Not marry but I'd date her

• Who "was" a porno star is OK. Who "is" a porno star is not.

• Why would a pornstar want marriage?

• Was... maybe. Is, no. Call me insecure but don't want my wife banging guys other guys.

• Not s chance

• I would not.

• No i woukd not date a porn star ever

• No, but than I wouldn't marry for looks anyways.

• Why on earth would I do that?

• I'd be up for dating one but marry, never. I mean having to think about her getting fucked and taking loads while she is at work would be enough to drive you mad. On top of that I feel like from getting some all day when she gets home she wouldn't want to do it with me or won't enjoy it at least. So that's a big no.

• Not if she was going to keep working. Otherwise it wouldn't make any difference to me.

• Marry? probably not. Date? Absolutely!

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I would not only he's good looking but a porn start as well damn that's double points right there.. all you need is someone who looks and that can make you feel good every night lol

• Fuck, yes. If he's clean.

Marry, motherfucking no.

• I'd rather not.

• yes I would

• Yeah.