How not to stay single forever?

I am 18, almost 19 and never had as much as a kiss in my whole life. I was never even close to having one. Girls just aren't interested in me, at least not in that way. While every guy I know, my age, older or younger had girls, and most of them are having sex with girls. The thing is, Im finishing high school in like 4 days. And never again in my life will I have so many girls in one place, like I did in high school. And I couldn't ever get as much as a kiss here! So what could I expect from now on? I will rarely meet any girls for the rest of my life, and I couldn't find one even when I had like 200 of them in one place! I don't go out to popular places where you can meet a girl because I live in a dangerous town where its more likely for you to get beaten up or stabbed at such places, than to find a girl. Especially for me, knowing my luck. So what should I do? It has been frustrating enough so far, since I have a really strong desire for girls and had to watch over the years every guy I know find girls, while I never could. I don't want to die a virgin, and its pretty obvious that I will probably never have a chance to be with a girl in my life. Also Im not one of those guys who are looking for "the one", so I dont need comments about such things

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Your still young and have a long time to get them and it's easier as you get older to do, I hope you're going to college because that will be your next oppurtunity. I was the same way as you and didn't get my first kiss or girlfriend till 21 and was thinking just like you did back then

• The Turkish people seem to be making fun of you being only 18 and all the adolescents on here

• Im not looking for marriage. Im looking to have fun. But thats impossible for me. Also, guitar playing never affected it and I started playing when I was 12. And Im not ugly either. I'd say about average looks, maybe a bit above according to a few people but around average generally

• Well I wasn't meaning you were ugly or needing to get married anytime soon I was just showing you how long before I even met someone that I stayed with, I only had a few relationships before her so I'm not sure what your doing wrong but it does take time, you just need to gain confidence since that's what women always want in a guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• What about college? If you're smart there are smart girls on college... At least in my country, if you're from america that may vary... But still, college is your answer, mate! If you can't go to college well... There is a thing called a pub/bar or a coffee shop or a street... You can approach a person no matter where they are, you know... Just dont be affraid of rejection. And dont be weird. :P

• Im not going to college

• When I said friends I meant both male and female...
      You did say, and I quote: "I can't change locations since its a small town and I have lots of friends. Both guys and girls. Friends are not the problem here"
      So, start with dropping the subject, talking to your lots of friends and figure out the problem. Strangers on the internet won't be able to help you more than people who actually know you.

Have a good one

• As I said, they see nothing wrong so they can't help me. But I agree that strangers can't help me either. I asked this same question in different forms like abillion times here and never got anything useful

• Talk to a therapist. A therapist knows his/her way around your mind and your character. Just make sure you go to a good one though, don't waste your money to useless people.

• What exactly do you think I need a therapist for?

• To change the mindset that caused you to finish high school without a kiss.

• Its not like I didn't want it. I wanted a kiss. More than anything. But I could never have one since girls dont like me. I never had a chance to have one. I was never even close to having one.

• Start lifting OP. Srs

• Just wait. The One will be there.

• You will always be a virgin. Get used to it.

• My xper level 1. So I can't send message to you. Send message to me.

• It says that you can only recieve "private messages from followings." I can't send you a message. Try following me then I'll try to send it

• Sometimes you just have to wait until one likes you, or you have to be forward with the ones that you do like and ask them out. If you have any female friends ask what they suggest you change.