What's your height and weight preferences for someone you are physically interested in?

I'm 5'3 and suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and my weight flunctuates a bit. I waant to feel attractive and at a nice weight so I may feel a little better. I'm not majorly overweight, about 70 kgs. I also would like to learn about size types as I enjoy learning about people's preferences.

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height is perfect, at the top end of my personal preferences. Height is generally not an issue with guys, unless very short or very tall.

Weight is about 150lbs, I think, which is fine as well.

POS is not a problem either, so please don't think it is.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow, I mostly seem to be drawn to short and rather stocky guys. A broader bone structure, I guess. Men who are about the same height as me or ideally not more than a half a head taller than I am. Body... not a bag of bones and not more than just a little bit of extra weight. Ideally toned, but a bit of a belly doesn't cost the guy any hotness points.

POS sounds like a bitch, sorry you have to deal with that! My friend pretty much has your height/weight ratio and has never had trouble finding guys interested in dating her though :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• height requirement: dont give a fuck

weight requirement: just be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle, that should take care of it. broad fucking answer, i know lol.

3|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 or above and 130sh as long as she's skinny and fit, Weight diesnt matter cos sometimes chicks hold musxlss too

3|0
    0|0
  • Don't really have a height preference anything between like 5'11 and 4'9 and BMI under 23.

1|0
    0|0
  • smaller than me and lighter than me xD that´s prettymuch all that´s needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bmi is normal and i strongly prefer 5'5 and above

1|0
    0|0
  • I do prefer shorter girls but I'm not putting a future girlfriend on the scale everymorning. Thats just shallow. We all fluctuate weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't super important but she needs the body that resembles an Instagram model lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" - 5'6" seems a good height and weight around 120 - 150 lbs
    But I don't really give a shit if I like a girl :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't really matter but in a perfect world, my girlfriend would be like 6'2"
    Weight: just be and look healthy. I don't really have a specific number.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about how much a woman weighs as long as she is in decent shape and I also don't care how tall she is (she can be 7 feet tall). What I care for mostly is her facial structure, clothing style and her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care but not midgets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like giraffes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl in between 5'4 and 5'8 would be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Legitimately I have been intrested in skinng women over 6 foot, curvy woman barely 5 foot. It all comes down ti your personality, looks will be a deciding second in which height and weight really don't matter in the grand scheme.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl has to be 6'2 not exceptions any girl shorter than that is ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height between 5'7-6'5 (I'm 5'10 but I don't care if she is taller than me).
    Weight - As long as she is not overweight.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Height: 5'8" or taller
    Weight: what ever comes with a muscular build lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • POS is a crazy thing. A friend of mine has it and the side effects have been hard on her to feel good about herself too. I am 5'7 and around 120. Give or take a few pounds. It fluctuates three to four pounds each way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height, more than 6 feet. Weight, fit / muscular.

1|0
    0|0