Do guys like virgins? Why?

im 17 and I'm a virgin and my friend said that's why always try to fuck me and never want to date me. What do great about having sex with a Virgin like me! I wouldn't know what I would be doing I'm bet I'd be terrible at it.🙄

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Because innocence makes a guy feel really dominant and powerful, also virgins tend to have tighter pussies

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah but it's over rated to be honest. Yeah it's hot and special to be their first and thy are super tight but they have no clue what they are doing you got to teach them and be willing to stop and try different things so they can discover what they like. Bareback sex is the best the first couple times

• Yeah they like them because clean and you are their first.

• it has advantages and disadvantages. And what your friend says is bullshit... someone who just wants sex takes the experienced girl, someone who wants a relationship is more interested in a virgin

• Some guys have like a fetish for virgins. I guess being the first person to have sex with a girl makes them feel special for some reason

• I don't care :P
    "If you're virgin then I'm your teacher
    If you've experienced then make me your student" LOL 😂

• It's all about ego and the guy knowing he was your first.

• Wtf... your friend sounds like Elliot Rodgers baha I won't wanna bone a virgin lol

• Because guys like to be a girls first sex. And also, no matter how bad they are, she can't compare it to anything. Id say those are the main reasons. But dont take it for granted I am a virgin

• I don't care. I can make my job with both.

• i will take an experienced girl any day..

• i wouldn't want to know if a girl was or not

• Tight cat

• Yep guys love bitches who are tight and virgins

• Personally I prefer experienced girls, but as I said... PERSONALLY.

What Girls Said 2

• Run for your life!!! There is a virgun hunting psychopath on this site! Once he finds you, he NEVER leaves you alone!
    Fucking run. Now!

• She's not even joking about this OP. Don't talk about that off anon and don't tell any of the guys on here.

• Listen to her, do not ever tell a guy you are while off anon.

• A lot of men have an appreciation for virgins because they tend to view them as rare women who highly respect themselves which is why they are so selective with their sexual experiences.