Guys, What Makes You Want To Approach A Girl?

I know looks are a big part of it, but would it matter if you were in a coffee shop, store, party... does she have to alone? Does she have to have on a certain type of outfit? Like what makes you say to yourself 'I have to talk to that girl'?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first, like you said, I'd have to be physically attracted to her to begin with. Secondly, I'm not really too picky about what she wears because everybody has their own style and I have no right to judge her outfit, BUT. She has to at least look like she's up on her hygiene. I usually tell that by a woman's hair. If her hair is nice and clean and in order; usually it means the rest of her body is clean. So yeah, physical attraction and good hygiene😉😋

What Guys Said 20

• I'll level with you. This is the best bait: 66.media.tumblr.com/.../...sw7zjB1s9c6tvo1_400.gif

In seriousness, (not to imply that the above wasn't serious at all--it was deadly serious) if she's checked me out a couple times, it would give me the go ahead to at least try. If I ever approached women, which I don't. I'm not about to be treated like a huge annoyance 100 times.

Of course. I've had a bunch of chicks check me out--in my perception, at least, and it didn't really make me want to approach.

Oh. This one time, at Walmart, this chick walked right up in front of my face, then bent over in short shorts, and just stayed there for a bit. I was like "Those are ass cheeks..." Then she walked away in a huff. Presumably because I didn't take the giant hint. It doesn't get much more obvious than putting your ass in someone's face. She then followed me around the store for 10 minutes. I just found it interesting. Depending on the day, I might have talked to her.

Sidetracked. Okay. It would be easier if she was alone. If I'm going to get burned down, I'd prefer it was some place where it wasn't on display for a crowd of people. But that's just me.

But, looks are probably a bigger part of it than you realize. Outfits are pretty much irrelevant, in my opinion. As long as it's not completely outlandish.

But, personally, nothing makes me think "I have to talk to that girl." Mmmm. Well. Once. I don't know what it was, but this chick was super hot and I just walked over and sat next to her on the couch and started talking to her. I really don't do that normally, at all. But there was something about her that just drew me to her, now that I think about it. There were a lot of people around, too. I mean. She was on another level. She was astoundingly attractive. 10/10. Way out of my league. I really have no idea why I talked to her. She tolerated me, though. I sorta joined her group after that, even though it didn't go anywhere.

• If she's really hot, looks like my type, looks approachable and available.
    And outfit, I mean if she looks feminine (not wearing basketball shorts for example) that's huge.
    It depends on the environment if she's alone at a coffee shop or gym that's perfect. If she's in a pack of 3 girls at the club that's perfect.

And if she makes eye contact, looks at me and sends all the loud nonverbals that's super helpful ofc.

• She looks approachable. ... thats in the energy she projects. She could be in any outfit with a black mark on her head. My prior date had purple hair... she was awsome! I'm not a purple hair guy but it worked for her.

It is all about what you are projecting in your presence... marketing. If there is more than one girl, it takes a guy with more confidence and experience, but that is fun and I'd do it any day and have done it... sometimes more fun. Most guys probably intimidated until they are trained.

So I approach because she looks interesting and attactive and primarily that I have something to offer her in her life.

• Looks, alone, and generally not hostile-lookin

• Order of importance from greatest to least

1. I have to be attractive to her or I think she's hot/cute/whatever.
    2. She have to look approachable.
    3. She have to not appear to be busy/in a middle of something.
    4. She have to be alone.
    5. We need to make eye contact.

• You being by yourself grants a much higher chance. Guys fear rejection and humiliation, and fear it even more so when they're around others.

If she has a particular style that catches my attention. My tastes are usually different than most guys.

If it's in a place that's not as loud. Louder environments make it more difficult to have conversations.

If she's not busy. We don't want to be inconvenient.

What makes you want to approach a guy?

• She will stand out for me. Something about her will appeal to me greatly, to the point where I begin having the need to say something to her, and will regret it if I don't, fearing the moment will slip away from me. So I will come up with a reason to get a conversation going by asking if she knows when the next bus is coming, offering her one of my items to buy (I sell art) if I have any with me, etc. It can be anything that presents itself as a good opportunity.

And it usually works.

• As corny as it sounds, if she looks happy, I'll approach her. If she looks glum or moody, then I pass her up.

The above overrides her looks for me in my opinion.

• Only once did I approach a girl cold. It worked. I did so because she was beautiful, dressed in a way that showed she was classy and was obviously intelligent.
    She was also alone. Never, never approach females who are part of a group.

• I think if she puts on a vibe that sayis, " I'm friendly" or if she seems overall happy I'll go over.. or the circumstances make her seem available, I'll go over... or if she's talking to people I already know I somehow squeeze myself in the conversation and ask her her name, introduce myself etc... I don't really think to much of it I just make it happen somehow.

• The biggest thing here is. If she looks like she wants me to approach. If she doesn't look like she is interested I may not approach.

• Pretty face, in decent shape and nice clothing style. However I never approach women because I am very shy. That's probably the reason why I am single😢.

• If I think she is pretty. But I have terrible approche anxiety from being shut down all the time so I don't really try anymore.

• She's smokin' should cut it

• Big boobs.

• What she looks like, how she acts, and how she looks at me.

• The most important thing is so smile and eyes but o love sex legs

• If she looks approachable. If she has rbf I find myself staying away.

• To be honest, I have no idea, it's just a certain vibe that certain girls put out

• Confidence in herself - and to be comfortable on her own as well as with a group of friends.

What Girls Said 0